ALL >> General >> View Article
Fans For Chemical LaboratoryBy Expert Author: Oleg Tchetchel
Petrochemical process applications requires quality fans designed for durability, ease of maintenance and dependability. Some of the areas where fans are used include forced draft fans and induced draft fans. Tenderall Fan Co. has extensive experience providing air movement solutions involving all areas of petrochemical processing, and has worked with numerous companies throughout the United States and worldwide, serving more than 60 petrochemical facilities and counting.
Tenderall Fan Co. provides fan testing and validation services at the in-house laboratory, as well as on-site. We also offer scheduled maintenance, including balance, alignment and operational training. Tenderall Fan services and repairs all brands and types of fans. The fan services offered is an extension of Buffalo Fan's commitment to provide the customers with the highest level of service and support.
Tenderall Fan and its assotiated companies have vast experience in meeting the extremely stringent requirements of the American Petroleum Institute (API). With engineers sitting on the API task force, project management, test procedures and worldwide installations, Tenderall Fan Co. has the experience and expertise to meet the API 560 and 673 specifications without exceptions. Typical requirements are:
• Fan sleeve bearings, wither anti-friction or hydrodynamic
• Constant level oilers
• Single or double carbon ring shaft seals
• Corrosion resistant shaft sleeves with strict runout tolerances
• Heavy-duty inlet silencers with minimum 15' height requirements
• NDE-Dye penetrant inspection of rotor welds
• Fan mechanical run test & performance shop test
Special features of chemical duty fans are:
• Cast iron access doors
• External linkage radial vane damper
• Tubular base
• Lateral & torsional analysis complete to the bottom of the sub base
Tenderall Fan is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of the highest quality industrial fans throughout the world. Our products are known for their rugged construction and reliable operation. Tenderall Fan offers unmatched flexibility and fan customization, coupled with superior service before and after the sale. Tenderall Fan also have the capability to provide parts and service for products not manufactured by Tenderall Fan Co.
Biomass boiler packages service the wood industry—burning waste products ranging from excess wood, wood chips, coconut husks, or even cocoa bean shells to create steam that can then be used to generate power. Fans serving these types of industrial applications need to have a rugged construction to be able to handle the harsh operating environment introduced by the high-temperature biomass boilers, and Tenderall Fans continue to stand up to the test. All housings are continuously welded using heavy gauge, reinforced steel, and suitably braced to prevent pulsation. Wheels and blades are manufactured with a heavy-duty, robust design.
In addition, the range of products used in the boilers means that the fans must handle often-dirty airstreams. In these cases, straight radial blade designs are used to alleviate the potential operational problems that can be caused from buildup on the blades from materials coming through the fan. Buffalo Blower also understand the importance of designing a product that could meet the needs of varying climates and other environmental challenges. Buffalo fans are designed to be prolific throughout the word, from varying climates in South America, Europe, Canada, and all throughout the U.S. to ensure uninterrupted, consistent operation.
Tenderall Fan has the engineering and manufacturing capabilities to accommodate virtually every conceivable application,after completing thousands of successful installations worldwide and have a proven track record for tackling the most technically complex and unique applications. Buffalo Fan offers a great breadth of products and quickly adapting to the needs of the customers.
Additional information can be found at the Tenderall Fan company web site http://www.tenderall.com/index.html
Air Handling Systems Engineer
Tenderall Fan Co.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar