ALL >> Service >> View Article
Oem Industrial Fans
Total Articles: 25
NIS-CO Co. can design a fan to satisfy OEM cooling, ventilation and other air movement needs. Through concept engineering, prototype and production, NIS-CO provide a complete service for OEM air movement needs. Our OEM experience spans a wide range of applications from custom-designed, heavy-duty fans for use in locomotives and off-highway vehicles to standardised, light duty commercial air handling fans.
NIS-CO Co. make OEM centrifugal fans for traction motor cooling, inverter cabinet cooling, dynamic braking grid cooling, inertial filter exhaust, alternator cooling, generator cooling, radiator cooling and cab ventilation. Low-maintenance, high-reliability designs are avilable for applications where shock and vibration are problematic. Corrosion-resistant coatings and low noise compact designs can also be provided. NIS-CO Co. have quality assurance and performance testing to ensure your OEM fan will perform in the toughest working environments. We can provide finite element analysis (FEA), vibration and shock testing, accelerated life cycle testing and sound testing.
Industrial cooling fans are designed for cooling towers, heat exchangers and steam condensers. They range in size from fans for packaged cooling systems to fans up to 70 feet diameter for cooling towers. Each cooling fan designs has its own unique characteristics in terms of efficiency, noise levels and application. We have developed our cooling fans over the last 50 years and offer the most reliable and quietest cooling fans available. Cooling fans are widely used in the power and petrochemical industries and for large scale HVAC applications.
NIS-CO E-Series cooling fans, the most widely supplied by Howden, are available in three different blade profiles, ENF, ELF & ELFA, for application in cooling towers, air-cooled heat exchangers or air-cooled steam condensers. The E-series offers the choice of a highly efficient impeller and/or a low noise solution.
The NIS-CO Co. cooling fan blades have an integral shaft, are positioned on the fan hub-plate by aluminium blade supports and are fastened by U-bolts for simple field assembly and blade pitch adjustment. Cooling system enhancement can add capacity to the existing equipment and possibly reduce noise levels as well. Alternatively, existing cooling fan capacity can be provided at significantly lower noise levels. The demands placed on a cooling system often change over time, and its capability may no longer match today's requirements either in terms of capacity and/or the noise it generates whilst in operation.
Where the production capacity has increased, or needs to be increased, the cooling system may form a bottleneck. A fan replacement offers the following advantages over a system extension:
• Fan capacity can be quickly and easily increased.
• No extra space is required.
• There is no need to shut down the complete cooling system. Cell-by-cell replacement means continuous operation can be maintained.
• Limited investment is required.
• Staged implementation is possible, to test the results in practice before proceeding with a full scale investment with a clear return.
• Noise is reduced at source through the use of super-low noise or ultra-low noise cooling fans.
• Noise reductions of up to 18 dB(A) can be achieved without any reduction in the cooling performance.
• On some occasions, noise reduction can be combined with an increase in performance.
Buffalo Fan - New York is capable of offering the following services:
• Initial assessment of the possibilities.
• Thorough performance analysis to confirm the initial findings.
• Detailed report on the proposed equipment selection and projected fan performance enhancement.
• Site measurements followed by a detailed engineering phase.
• Project management to ensure that delivery is to specification and on time.
• Installation and commissioning by experienced Howden supervisors.
• Performance measurements to confirm the result.
For additional information please refer to http://northernindustrialsupplycompany.com/index.html
Canadian Process Design Engineer
Service Articles1. Event Management Companies - A Messiah For Corporate Organisations
Author: Liam Johnson
2. Shopping In Pune And Luxurious Hotels With Rightnxt
3. Quick And Easy Interior Painting Tips
Author: Srimanta Koley
4. Colonial Style Interior Desig
5. Cerrajeros Tarragona
Author: Pedro james
6. Tips & Tricks To Select Digital Wall Tiles & Floor Tiles Manufacturers
Author: John Watson
7. The Beautiful Terraces Of The New York City
8. Air Conditioning In Sydney
9. Contcentric – The Business Process Management (bpm) Solutions Company.
Author: Kalpesh Patel
10. Ducted Air Conditioning In Sydney
11. Whatsapp Marketing Services Providers In India
Author: Raj Kasagani
12. Network Services
Author: network security
13. Key Considerations For Selecting The Right Magento Developer
Author: Jonathan Paul
14. Indian Marriage And Matrimonial
15. How Not To Fall Victim To Fake Microsoft Scams
Author: MSN Support