ALL >> General >> View Article
Channel Blower Fan
Total Articles: 42
Typical applications for regenerative side channel blowers include air conveying, refuse burning, instrument air, air dryer, air cushioning, tank agitation, sewage aeration, blister packing, liquid spraying, fuel atomizing, air knives, product curing, radon gas elimination, automatic bottling, vacuum holding, soil remediation, paper transport, scrap collection, powder recovery, gas sampling, thread holding, and all applications requiring medium pressure, or vacuum.
Regenerative Blower Packages are supplied on unitary base of standard or isolation type with RIS, or spring vibration isolators. Power transmission is implemented by V-Belt Drives complete with V-belts, adjustable or constant speed sheaves and pulleys, bushings, and motor slide bases; or by direct drive coupling. Motors are of High Efficiency design. OSHA Belt Guard and OSHA Coupling Guard are standard.
Expansion Joints, Flexible Connectors and Compression Couplings isolate Regenerative Blower to allow for thermal expansion and mis-alignment of piping.
Pressure / Vacuum Relief Safety Valves of VLR type are of spring loaded type kunkle valve. They set-up point of operation and bleed-off to prevent over-pressurization, or relief vacuum.
Inline Check Valves direct airflow or vacuum in one direction only. Flow Converters change direction of the flow by electronically, or pneumatically activated diverter.
Pressure / Vacuum Controls include differential pressure gauge up to 15 PSIG, vacuum gauge from 30” to 0” Hg, temperature gauge, gauge snubber to reduce pressure pulsation, and .25” pet-cock valve to isolate the gauge.
Regenerative Silencers are offered as inlet and discharge silencers with sound absorbing polyurethane elements. Additional auxiliary inlet and outlet silencers offer additional means of sound attenuation. Sound Enclosures are custom made based on application requirements.
Inlet Filters are offered with wire-mesh oil wetted (multi-wash), high efficiency ultra-synthetic (polyester, washable), or paper (thrown away) media. Controls included Differential Filter Pressure Gauge used as Filter Restriction Indicator. Filter casing is available as open flange design, hooded design, or combined filter-silencer assembly. In-line filters are custom.
Controls and drives options for side channel blowers include: variable frequency drives (VFD), motor starters, are available in NEMA 1, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4 enclosure, as well as for x-proof applications.
Additional information can be found at the Tenderall Fan company web site http://tenderall.com/hvac/index.html
Industrial Process Equipment Engineer
Tenderall Fan Co.
General Articles1. No To People Pleasing- Qsca Coaching Program
Author: Christy Whitman
2. Why It Is Necessary To Provide Plumbing Maintenance In Your Home?
Author: Riley Evans
3. Sit Ups… Oldie But Effective
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Voip Softswitch Providers Make Communication Uninterrupted And Hassle Free
Author: sachin kumar
5. Pay Per Click & Online Ad Trends You Should Know
Author: Justin James
6. 7 Ways How Food Delivery App Can Help Grow Your Restaurant Business
Author: Rajesh kumar
7. Services For Id Cards Of Uk, Germany, Australia, Usa, Canada And Europe
8. Success Of Pokemon Mega Is The Game Close To The Player's Life
Author: Pokemon Mega ADMIN
9. To Resolve Issues Call Acer Support Number Uk
Author: Bene Hencock
10. How To Select The Best Orthopedic Surgeon For You?
Author: Tarun Singh
11. Independent Models In Ring Road Bangalore
Author: Independent Models in Ring Road Bangalore
12. Elegant Enamel: Crazy For Color
13. Marguerite Stix — Sculptor, Artist And Jeweler
14. Il Vestito Dorato Di Jenny Packham è Arrivato Ai Tony Awards
15. Tips To Keep In Mind When Starting An Seo Services In Dubai