ALL >> General >> View Article
Channel Blower Fan
Total Articles: 42
Typical applications for regenerative side channel blowers include air conveying, refuse burning, instrument air, air dryer, air cushioning, tank agitation, sewage aeration, blister packing, liquid spraying, fuel atomizing, air knives, product curing, radon gas elimination, automatic bottling, vacuum holding, soil remediation, paper transport, scrap collection, powder recovery, gas sampling, thread holding, and all applications requiring medium pressure, or vacuum.
Regenerative Blower Packages are supplied on unitary base of standard or isolation type with RIS, or spring vibration isolators. Power transmission is implemented by V-Belt Drives complete with V-belts, adjustable or constant speed sheaves and pulleys, bushings, and motor slide bases; or by direct drive coupling. Motors are of High Efficiency design. OSHA Belt Guard and OSHA Coupling Guard are standard.
Expansion Joints, Flexible Connectors and Compression Couplings isolate Regenerative Blower to allow for thermal expansion and mis-alignment of piping.
Pressure / Vacuum Relief Safety Valves of VLR type are of spring loaded type kunkle valve. They set-up point of operation and bleed-off to prevent over-pressurization, or relief vacuum.
Inline Check Valves direct airflow or vacuum in one direction only. Flow Converters change direction of the flow by electronically, or pneumatically activated diverter.
Pressure / Vacuum Controls include differential pressure gauge up to 15 PSIG, vacuum gauge from 30” to 0” Hg, temperature gauge, gauge snubber to reduce pressure pulsation, and .25” pet-cock valve to isolate the gauge.
Regenerative Silencers are offered as inlet and discharge silencers with sound absorbing polyurethane elements. Additional auxiliary inlet and outlet silencers offer additional means of sound attenuation. Sound Enclosures are custom made based on application requirements.
Inlet Filters are offered with wire-mesh oil wetted (multi-wash), high efficiency ultra-synthetic (polyester, washable), or paper (thrown away) media. Controls included Differential Filter Pressure Gauge used as Filter Restriction Indicator. Filter casing is available as open flange design, hooded design, or combined filter-silencer assembly. In-line filters are custom.
Controls and drives options for side channel blowers include: variable frequency drives (VFD), motor starters, are available in NEMA 1, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4 enclosure, as well as for x-proof applications.
Additional information can be found at the Tenderall Fan company web site http://tenderall.com/hvac/index.html
Industrial Process Equipment Engineer
Tenderall Fan Co.
General Articles1. Considering Setting Up An Agribusiness? Take A Look At The Following Aspects!
2. Airforce Heating In Calgary Serves Best Quality Furnace Service
Author: Jason Brown
3. What You Will Learn Ansys Training Course?
4. The Use Of Swimming Pool Noodle In New York
Author: The Original Designer Noodle
5. Music Lessons Winnipeg – Winnipeg Drum Lessons Can Make Your Kid More Positive!
Author: Swawn Coughlin
6. Shree Industries Is Pioneer In Manufacturing And Supplying Of Stone Crusher Plant In Pune
Author: GANESH MAHADEO ZIRPE
7. One Week Filmmaking Workshop By Rfs
8. Unique Engineering | Pune | Dealer/distributor/trader
9. Best Manufacturer And Service Provider Of Solar And Led Light Products In Pune | Arham Electronics A
Author: Arham Electronics and Electricals
10. Jewar Airport To Boost Greater Noida's Real Estate Market And The Hemisphere Is Poised To Take Off!
Author: The Hemisphere
11. Les Rendements De Modèle à Partir Des Racks
12. Type And Application Of High Strength Api Steel Pipe
Author: threeway steel
13. How Diabetes Damages Your Health
Author: Sushruth Ayurved
14. Top Five Summer Rentals In Westhampton Beach
Author: Jennier Clark
15. Warranty And Service Contract Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena