ALL » General >> View Article
Channel Blower FanBy Expert Author: Oleg Tchetchel
Typical applications for regenerative side channel blowers include air conveying, refuse burning, instrument air, air dryer, air cushioning, tank agitation, sewage aeration, blister packing, liquid spraying, fuel atomizing, air knives, product curing, radon gas elimination, automatic bottling, vacuum holding, soil remediation, paper transport, scrap collection, powder recovery, gas sampling, thread holding, and all applications requiring medium pressure, or vacuum.
Regenerative Blower Packages are supplied on unitary base of standard or isolation type with RIS, or spring vibration isolators. Power transmission is implemented by V-Belt Drives complete with V-belts, adjustable or constant speed sheaves and pulleys, bushings, and motor slide bases; or by direct drive coupling. Motors are of High Efficiency design. OSHA Belt Guard and OSHA Coupling Guard are standard.
Expansion Joints, Flexible Connectors and Compression Couplings isolate Regenerative Blower to allow for thermal expansion and mis-alignment of piping.
Pressure / Vacuum Relief Safety Valves of VLR type are of spring loaded type kunkle valve. They set-up point of operation and bleed-off to prevent over-pressurization, or relief vacuum.
Inline Check Valves direct airflow or vacuum in one direction only. Flow Converters change direction of the flow by electronically, or pneumatically activated diverter.
Pressure / Vacuum Controls include differential pressure gauge up to 15 PSIG, vacuum gauge from 30” to 0” Hg, temperature gauge, gauge snubber to reduce pressure pulsation, and .25” pet-cock valve to isolate the gauge.
Regenerative Silencers are offered as inlet and discharge silencers with sound absorbing polyurethane elements. Additional auxiliary inlet and outlet silencers offer additional means of sound attenuation. Sound Enclosures are custom made based on application requirements.
Inlet Filters are offered with wire-mesh oil wetted (multi-wash), high efficiency ultra-synthetic (polyester, washable), or paper (thrown away) media. Controls included Differential Filter Pressure Gauge used as Filter Restriction Indicator. Filter casing is available as open flange design, hooded design, or combined filter-silencer assembly. In-line filters are custom.
Controls and drives options for side channel blowers include: variable frequency drives (VFD), motor starters, are available in NEMA 1, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4 enclosure, as well as for x-proof applications.
Additional information can be found at the Tenderall Fan company web site http://tenderall.com/hvac/index.html
Industrial Process Equipment Engineer
Tenderall Fan Co.
General Articles1. Download Premium Wordpress Themes From Reliable Developers To Enhance Website Presence Online
2. Tablet Repair London | Screen Repair Or Replacement | Tablet Repairer
Author: Tablet Repair
3. Limousine Service In Washington Will Provide A Romantic Spark
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
4. Digitalized And Globalized Medical Marketplaces
Author: parveen kumar
5. Different Branches Of Oil And Gas Engineering
Author: Mohammad Khalid
6. App Store Optimization Tool | More Users To Your App
Author: Richelle Guo
7. An Insight Into The Perks Of Online Magazine Advertising
Author: Aditya G.
8. Understanding The Dietary Requirements Of Young Pets
Author: Jackson Robert
9. Pega 7 Live Online Training And Self Learning Video By Professionals In New York - Usa
10. Hiring Expert Freestylers For Advancing The Footballing Game Level
Author: parveen kumar
11. What You Don't Know About Casinos Might Shock You
12. Nokia Phone Repairs | Certified Technicians Work On Your Device
Author: Nokia Repairer
13. Review: Lexmark Cs410dtn Printer
Author: Ackley Ada
14. Plus Size Swimwear Uk
15. Get Your Love Back By Vashikaran Mantra | Love Problem Solutions
Author: Get Your Love Back by Vashikaran Mantra | Love pro