ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
In-cab Computer - An Excellent Technology For Truck SystemBy Expert Author: Andrew Richard
In-cab computer is an example of an industrial technology that helps trucking and transportation companies manage important documents quickly and accurately. Gone are those days, when a trucker keep stacks of reports and paperwork crammed in a metal clipboard to be turned in and sorted back at office when they finally returned from their route.
Now truck drivers have the capability to scan and transmit documents right from the cab of their trucks, significant, time sensitive paperwork and reports can be instantly scanned and sent to corporate office in real time. There are different beneficial aspects that include:
1. Proof of delivery document
2. Trip and mileage reports
3. Significant receipts
5. And other critical customer information
Now for truck drivers and corporate office alike, the in cab computer systems are really convenient to use. For the office staff, the integrated software is compatible with the back end office systems making the work flow efficient and sleepy. All of this ensures an expedited and highly accurate billing cycle as well as increased driver and customer satisfaction.
There are also other advantages of this wonderful industrial radio controls and automation;
1. Proof of delivery happens within a few hours instead of several days.
2. Costs, errors and delays caused by manual entry are reduced or eliminated
3. It saves minimum time and out truck scanning fees.
4. It enhances driver experience and satisfaction
5. Increases back office productivity and efficiency
6. It speeds up billing and payment cycles.
At present, the trucking industry is excited about the possibilities this new technology provides and how it greatly cuts costs and expenses while increasing efficiency and productivity. Now drivers and companies are always looking for ways to refine and enhance the transportation procedure to make their services more user friendly to their customers.
So with the implementation of this type of modern technology, the transportation industry has created a better work environment for the professional drivers and their corporate staff, which means better service for their clients.
Literally speaking, in-cab computer is specially designed for petroleum delivery fleets. It has some excellent features that make it special to industrial customers. The system has a complete assest management system. The reliable interface with all truck system makes it more helpful for people. It has complete product reconciliation between fuel loaded and delivered system. Actually the real-time communication between truck and back offices systems make it more important.
These industrial radio remote controls are built for fuel truck system. OBC (on board computer) is specially designed to seamlessly interface with all other truck systems. The professional engineers have manufactured bulletproof connections to the electronic register, industrial radio controls, and the driver authorization systems. It also has built-in GPS, satellite, cellular, and Wi-Fi potential plus mapping and routing.
In addition, the handheld device will control all tank and chassis operations like Hose Reel, Internal Valve(s), PTO(s), Engine RPM, and a DOT approved remote Emergency Shut Down - all of this at a fraction of the cost to replace a lost or damaged handheld mobile computer.
BASE Engineering designs excellent in cab computer technology for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every industrial radio controls we manufacture.For more information please visit http://www.baseng.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Boost Your Business With Latest Trends In Ios App Development
Author: Harold Vance
2. Best Android Wear Watch Faces Apps For The First Half Of January 2017
Author: Tristan Smithson
3. Trusted Samsung Repair Centre In Birmingham – Samsungrepairing.uk
4. What Are The Different Types Of Plug Sockets?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
5. Nasa’s Tryst With Vr
Author: Binda Shah
6. Purchase Hexagonal Boron Nitride To Use In Making Of Cosmetics
Author: Sukanya Pawar
7. Motorola Repair Centre In Uk - Motorolarepairing.uk
8. How To Fix Common Issues For Mobile Phone Repairs
Author: Angel Smith
9. Troubleshoot Cursor Issue In Nintendo Wii And Wii Controller Model
10. Fascinating Reasons To Purchase Graphene
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
11. Buy Hidden Spy Camera In Delhi | Active India
Author: abdul salam
12. Sony Service Centre Uk
Author: Georgia Eliza
13. Motorola Droid Turbo Common Repair Issues
14. Digital Egt Gauges- Suitable For Most Exhaust Systems
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
15. Power Your Home For Less Money And Less Of A Carbon Foot Print
Author: Frank Breinling