ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
In-cab Computer - An Excellent Technology For Truck System
Total Articles: 150
In-cab computer is an example of an industrial technology that helps trucking and transportation companies manage important documents quickly and accurately. Gone are those days, when a trucker keep stacks of reports and paperwork crammed in a metal clipboard to be turned in and sorted back at office when they finally returned from their route.
Now truck drivers have the capability to scan and transmit documents right from the cab of their trucks, significant, time sensitive paperwork and reports can be instantly scanned and sent to corporate office in real time. There are different beneficial aspects that include:
1. Proof of delivery document
2. Trip and mileage reports
3. Significant receipts
5. And other critical customer information
Now for truck drivers and corporate office alike, the in cab computer systems are really convenient to use. For the office staff, the integrated software is compatible with the back end office systems making the work flow efficient and sleepy. All of this ensures an expedited and highly accurate billing cycle as well as increased driver and customer satisfaction.
There are also other advantages of this wonderful industrial radio controls and automation;
1. Proof of delivery happens within a few hours instead of several days.
2. Costs, errors and delays caused by manual entry are reduced or eliminated
3. It saves minimum time and out truck scanning fees.
4. It enhances driver experience and satisfaction
5. Increases back office productivity and efficiency
6. It speeds up billing and payment cycles.
At present, the trucking industry is excited about the possibilities this new technology provides and how it greatly cuts costs and expenses while increasing efficiency and productivity. Now drivers and companies are always looking for ways to refine and enhance the transportation procedure to make their services more user friendly to their customers.
So with the implementation of this type of modern technology, the transportation industry has created a better work environment for the professional drivers and their corporate staff, which means better service for their clients.
Literally speaking, in-cab computer is specially designed for petroleum delivery fleets. It has some excellent features that make it special to industrial customers. The system has a complete assest management system. The reliable interface with all truck system makes it more helpful for people. It has complete product reconciliation between fuel loaded and delivered system. Actually the real-time communication between truck and back offices systems make it more important.
These industrial radio remote controls are built for fuel truck system. OBC (on board computer) is specially designed to seamlessly interface with all other truck systems. The professional engineers have manufactured bulletproof connections to the electronic register, industrial radio controls, and the driver authorization systems. It also has built-in GPS, satellite, cellular, and Wi-Fi potential plus mapping and routing.
In addition, the handheld device will control all tank and chassis operations like Hose Reel, Internal Valve(s), PTO(s), Engine RPM, and a DOT approved remote Emergency Shut Down - all of this at a fraction of the cost to replace a lost or damaged handheld mobile computer.
BASE Engineering designs excellent in cab computer technology for different engineering and commercial purposes. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every industrial radio controls we manufacture.For more information please visit http://www.baseng.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff