ALL >> Education >> View Article
000-670: Ibm Systems Networking Technical Support V1
Total Articles: 112
About the IBM 000-670 test:
"IBM Systems Networking Technical Support V1", also known as 000-670 exam, is an IBM certification exam. By passing this exam, the candidate will earn the title of ‘IBM Certified Specialist - System Networking Technical Support V1’. He is one who evaluates the IT infrastructure and understands the customer's business environment in order to ensure the design and implementation of appropriate networking solutions. This individual performs requirements analysis, systems architecture/design, and planning/installation. Additionally, he or she provides ongoing support to ensure the customer is operational and that technical requirements are continually addressed.
Exam Details of the 000-670 test:
000-670 is an IBM certification test, which provides edge to the IT professionals in the most competitive markets of IT industry today. The test is based on 67 multiple choice questions to be attempted in 75 minutes duration. The only language for the test is English and passing score for the test is 68 percent.
Topics of the 000-670 test:
The exam covers the following three key areas of focus:
- Evaluate and Establish Customer Environment and Plans
- Apply Information / Installation Planning / Migration Considerations
- Installation and Post Install Support
The candidate is recommended to visit the IBM certification website to determine the updated topics covered in each of the areas mentioned above and to review the objectives of the certification exam.
The target audience for this certification includes IBM Business Partners and IBM employees who provide technical support for IBM System Networking solutions on a daily face to face basis. The certification is open to anyone who feels they have the capabilities required.
However, it may be appropriate for individuals working in customer related System Networking technical sales roles, such as IBM employees working in Field Technical Sales Support and for Techline.
How to Pass the 000-670 test:
Varieties of resources are available and must be used by the candidate to pass the certification exam. Make sure that your choice of preparation resource covers all the exam objectives in order to have a higher chance to pass the certification exam. Keeping this in view, it is recommended to choose from the following two preparation options:
- Online courses: which covers basic concepts and tasks performed by the administrators are available at the official website of IBM.
- The web based assessment tests, available online, judge the current skill levels and readiness of the candidate for Test 000-670. These assessment tests do not provide any credential but it provides a valuable experience and feedback showing how you performed in each area of the exam.
Visit the website of Prometric on-line testing system, for registration purposes.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur