ALL >> Education >> View Article
000-124: Power Systems With Power7 And Ibm I Sales Skills -v2
Total Articles: 112
There are two tests to be passed to become an IBM Certified Sales Specialist - Power Systems with POWER7 and IBM i - v2. One of the tests is named as Test 000-122 - Power Systems with POWER7 Common Sales Skills -v2 while other test 000-124- Power Systems with POWER7 and IBM i Sales Skills -v2. The IBM Certified Sales Specialist - Power Systems with POWER7 and IBM i - v2 is the one, who has experience in sales and sales support roles.
About the IBM 000-124 test:
"Power Systems with POWER7 and IBM i Sales Skills -v2", also known as 000-124 exam, is an IBM certification. 12-18 months of strong product experience, experience assessing customer business requirements, utilizing sales tools and resources, presenting solution proposals and managing customer relationships are few skills that the candidate must acquire to pass the exam
Exam Details of the 000-124 test:
000-124 is an IBM certification test, which provides edge to the IT professionals in the most competitive markets of IT industry today. The test is based on 44 multiple choice questions to be attempted in 60 minutes duration. The only language for the test is English and passing score for the test is 70 percent.
Topics of the 000-124 test:
The exam covers the following three key areas of focus:
- General Product Knowledge (50%)
- Opportunity Development, Competition and Value Proposition (34%)
- Solution Design and Proposal (16%)
The candidate is recommended to visit the IBM certification website to determine the updated topics covered in each of the areas mentioned above and to review the objectives of the certification exam.
How to Pass the 000-124 test:
Varieties of resources are available and must be used by the candidate to pass the certification exam. Make sure that your choice of preparation resource covers all the exam objectives in order to have a higher chance to pass the certification exam. Keeping this in view, it is recommended to choose from the following two preparation options:
- Online courses: self-paced courses titled ‘Power Systems Sales for IBM I’ and ‘Power Systems Sales for AIX and Linux’, which covers basic concepts and tasks performed by the administrators.
- A web resource named ‘Power Systems Facts and Features Guide’ contains valuable information regarding the course content. The web based assessment tests, available online, judge the current skill levels and readiness of the candidate for Test 000-124: Power Systems with POWER7 and IBM i Sales Skills -v2. These assessment tests do not provide any credential but it provides a valuable experience and feedback showing how you performed in each area of the exam.Visit the website of Prometric on-line testing system, for registration purposes.
Click Here to find out more details about ExamCertify study material for 000-124 and get 15% discount.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning