ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
The (5) Most Famous Prom Scenes From Movies In Hollywood
Total Articles: 18
There have been many prom nights portrayed in movies many times. Today we are going to talk about the top 5 prom scenes of all time.
The Movie Carrie
According to Wikipedia, the motion picture Carrie has the most famous prom scene of all time. All throughout the movie she is tormented by people in the school and leads up to the horrendous prom scene. In the movies Carrie wins prom queen as a malicious prank and has pig blood dumped all over her. In turn Carrie then kills most prom goers, her mother, and ultimately herself.
The Movie Mean Girls
Another famous prom from a movie was the prom scene from Mean Girls. In this iconic prom scene the main character, played by Lindsey Lohan, finally realizes that being mean a cruel to people is not the way to act. Wearing not a dress but a letter jacket and mathlete outfit, she accepts prom queen status but decides to break the crown in pieces and shares it will all the other girls who she has hurt.
The Movie Pretty in Pink
The next famous prom scene we will be talking about is from the movie Pretty in Pink. This movie is about a girl, played by Molly Ringwald, and is a very poor and unpopular girl who falls in love with a rich jock, played by Andrew McCarthy. The social groups around them soil their relationship and this causes him to break off their prom date. She shows up anyway and he realizes he really does love her and does not care what people think and they end up together and kissing.
The Movie Twilight
Next, we have the movie Twilight. This movie stars Kristin Stewart as a teen girl Bella, who falls in love with vampire Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattison. The movie has many ups and downs between the two and watches them getting to know each other and fall in love. After Bella is attacked by a very bad vampire Edward knows he can’t let her get away and wants to be with her. He then decides to try to make her not miss any of life’s events and gets her to attend prom with him. She is very apprehensive and you can see that on her face as they enter the prom. Edward takes her under a gazebo where Bella and Edward dance, he kisses her neck and the movie ends.
The Movie Grease
Lastly, we have the movie Grease. In this movie the two main characters played by John Travolta and Olivia Newton John try to make each other jealous with dance moves with their respective dates. This prom scene is very famous due to the fact that Grease is a very well-known and famous movie.
There are many famous prom scenes in many movies, but I feel these five movies really capture the most talked about scenes of all time. While some where happy and like how proms can really be some scenes can be really scary and hopefully never happen in real life.
Entertainment Articles1. Importance Of Corporate Outing In A Busy City Like Hyderabad
Author: Corporate team outing in Hyderabad
2. Architecture Photographers Los Angeles Can Take Your Business To The Next Level!
Author: Hardin Piepers
3. The Swing Dance Lessons Brighton Offer You The Chance To Learn The Best Dancing Style Of Yester Year
4. Why Hiring A Party Bus For Your Stag Night Celebration Makes Sense?
Author: Padraic O Reilly
5. How Flowers Can Change Human Behaviour
6. Learn Acting Courses From The Fcai
Author: Vikram Pandith
7. Photographers In Los Cabos Producing The Best Cabo Engagement Photography!
Author: Steven Hardin
9. Mumbai Escorts: Find Independent Female Mumbai Escorts Services For Gentlemen
Author: Karishma Sharma
10. Sell & Buy Event Tickets | Concert, Music, Sports, Festival, Nightlife
11. Everything You Should Know About Hollywood Clapperboards!
Author: Sagar Gore
12. A Professional Cabo Wedding Photographer Can Add More Values For Your Wedding!
Author: Steven Hardin
13. Gym In Noida
14. A Look At Subliminal Advertising – Are You Watching Closely?
15. Colorado Boudoir Photography And Colorado Senior Photography
Author: Michael Cray