ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
The Comparison Between Magento Web Design And Drupal Web Design
Total Articles: 6
Just a decade ago, most businesses believed that open web source design worked only for small and mid-sized business. However, different types of open source technologies like WordPress, Drupal web design, Magento web design, Joomla and ZenCart have evolved over the last few years. These technologies, in additional to several similar open source technologies, have made it possible to develop and design high-end websites and web portals for small, medium and large-scale businesses.
Magento Web design: With the help of Magento web deign, web store owners are provided complete flexibility over different components of their ecommerce websites. Magento development offers a great deal of benefits and has become the backbone of many ecommerce ventures operating on the Internet today. Many web stores now use >Magento web design as their preferred option due to its open source nature, user friendliness and attractive layouts. Store owners find Magento easy to use as it is completely market friendly. Since it is easy to deploy Magento driven ecommerce stores, visitors find surfing Magento driven websites an enriching experience. Plus, Magento Web design also helps in increasing the conversion rates and increasing ROI due to the lower costs of deploying it for full scale and robust operations.
Drupal Web Design: Drupal is an open source program that popular social networking media features like adding friends, tagging, viewing member profiles, adding comments or having discussion on forums. By using Drupal web design one can build dynamic websites, completely manage content management systems and also provide support for Web 2.0 technologies like AJAX. For designers, this is program is like a wish granted. Easily designer can use the administration panel o select the theme available and prepare logo, title, slogan, etc. With complete ease in Drupal web design, they can play with colors and give it a vivacious look. Even they have the option of easily modifying the CSS, HTML content on the site, templates by using the snippets (it is a programming term used for defining small region of re-usable source code or text). In addition to this, it has some commanding extensions, known as modules, which helps in creating templates with customized panels, and fields for common layout. If one is familiar with PHP development then designers can create custom modules as well.
Web Design Articles1. Which Are The Best Web Designing Companies In India?
Author: NIlanjan Banerjee
2. Is Your Web Site Is Sufficient To Create Income For Your Business
Author: Infocampus logics pvt ltd
3. Services Offered By A Best Website Designing Company In Bhopal
Author: Suresh Kumar
4. Know About The Uniqueness Of Custom Logo Design
Author: Aengus Ryan
5. Why Event Coordinators Have To Use An Excellent Event App?
6. What To Ask When Hiring A Software Developer
7. Top Ways Mobile Applications Can Benefit Events
8. The Digital Signage – Three Most Handy Rules To Success
9. Successful Advertising And Marketing With Digital Signage
10. Introduction The Advantages Of Augmented Reality App Development
11. How You Can Select A Conference App That Enhances Participants’ Experience?
12. How To Select The Best Mobile Event App
13. How To Select A Software Development Company - A Few Tips For You
14. How Can Digital Signage Boost Customer Experiences In Business
15. How Augmented Reality Shall Form The Mobile-first Business Community