ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Getting High Pr Backlinks From Social Media SitesBy Expert Author: Arijit Roul
Backlinks And Their Use
So how are you to get high pr backlinks? PR backlinks of high quality coming to your site is the dream of many website owners. Only those who have established themselves as authorities in a certain niche can expect backlinks being created to their site without them having to put in work behind them. Backlinks are usually created in the following ways:
• Inbound backlinks from blogs and forums
• One way backlinks from blogging and forum profiles
• Backlinks from press releases on media sites
• Authority backlinks from high page ranked websites
The latter part is not easily achieved by most unless they host such information which is vital and important enough to receive backlinks from government or other authority websites and web properties. Today social media is playing a key role in helping websites get high pr backlinks. Let us take a closer look at such a process.
The Role Of Social Media
If you thought that Facebook and other social networking sites are only for you to get in touch with friends and announce updates to the world, that is one way companies and websites are also using to make their presence felt. Social media offer a large base of users which is critical for online advertising needs. If you are seeking to market a product, you would find social media sites handy tools which can help to promote your product or service socially. Indeed, that is one way of getting your message across besides marketing your product commercially. Social marketing is touching a chord with the targeted users which is proving more effective than simply hiring billboards. That is why social link building activities are also gaining importance.
How To Do It
In order to get high pr backlinks from social media sites, you need to first create social profile pages. If you are representing a company or a brand, you need to have a social media account to promote it. On the social profile page you could talk about your product, its features, usefulness, links to your site, develop a following and so forth, Facebook following is denoted by the number of “Likes” your advertising campaigns generate. Another advantage is that, search engines are giving high priority to these sites for which it is imperative to get high pr backlinks through these social media sites.
Diverse Social Media Promotion Activities
Those who have successfully marketed their sites on social media networks will have:
• Inbound links from pages of Twitter and Facebook.
• One will get associated with similar sites and authority figures on these social platforms and be engaged in conversations and interaction with them
• Sharing of content, news, videos and related information will be active on such platforms
Such activities are ongoing and one will need dedicated resources who will work towards enhancing one’s presence in order to get high pr backlinks from social media sites.
The author of this article, Arijit Roul has lent his expertise on how to get high pr backlinks to different forums and blogs. You can find helpful advice and guidance on his site as well: http://highprlinks.com/.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. 7 Ways To Generate B2b Leads Online
Author: Vikas Gupta
3. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
4. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
5. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
6. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
7. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
8. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
9. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
10. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
11. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing
12. Top 3 Things To Consider While Onboarding A Digital Media Agency
Author: karanveer rawat
13. Internet Marketing - What It Is And Why Do You Need One?
14. Top 5 Trends To Driving The Future Of Marketing
15. Why Infographics Video Is The Best Perspective For Increase Branding And Traffic?
Author: Amit Sahoo