ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Different Kinds Of Pr BacklinksBy Expert Author: Arijit Roul
What Are Backlinks
PR backlinks have become a vital part of marketing a site on the web. If you are new to the world of online marketing and wish to know what is a backlink and how to develop it, you need to start with the basics. It is critical that you get your backlink building strategies right in order to develop your search engine marketing campaigns effectively.
Characteristics Of Backlinks
The following are the characteristics of backlinks:
• It is a live URL that points back to one’s site
• There is usually a relative keyword which is the text of the URL and signifies the subject matter of the site to which the backlink is targeted to
• Backlinks are found on other sites such as local directory site, blogs, press releases, social profiles and others
• The sites which contain the backlinks need to have high visibility with the search engines which is denoted by high PR
Different Kinds Of Backlinks
PR backlinks can be developed in a number of ways:
• Inbound Backlinks – Such links point directly to one’s website. These are links found on established web pages which the search engines discover as they continue with their indexing functions. The anchor links pointing to other sites are explored and ranked by the search engines.
• One Way Backlinks – Such PR backlinks help to pass on page rank and link juice to different sites. Such anchor links direct the search engine crawlers “one way” to follow such links back to one’s site such as in social profiles, blogs, press releases, videos and other web properties.
• Reciprocal Backlinks – Such PR backlinks are ways of exchanging links between different websites. Nowadays search engine are wary of the use of this strategy where websites try and unnaturally boost the page ranking of each other using such a strategy.
• Do Follow Backlinks – This is a way of referring to other sites whereby the page rank and visibility of one site is passed onto associated sites. This is seen as a powerful way of PR backlinks building.
• Authority Backlinks – The sites which have page ranking of 6 and above and have an established authority in a certain area or subject usually provide authority backlinks. If you have established yourself as an authority in a given niche or topic, such backlinks will assure targeted traffic and a high page rank among the search engines.
Getting In The Experts
These are some of the many ways one can build PR backlinks to one’s site. While it might be one thing to understand the different link building strategies, implementing them in the right manner is another ballgame. That is where the experts are usually hauled in. Social media marketing experts usually have the right techniques to deploy for PR backlinks. They will study your site, advice you on how to design the content of the site and then help to promote it with different activities including backlinks.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. 7 Ways To Generate B2b Leads Online
Author: Vikas Gupta
3. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
4. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
5. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
6. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
7. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
8. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
9. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
10. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
11. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing
12. Top 3 Things To Consider While Onboarding A Digital Media Agency
Author: karanveer rawat
13. Internet Marketing - What It Is And Why Do You Need One?
14. Top 5 Trends To Driving The Future Of Marketing
15. Why Infographics Video Is The Best Perspective For Increase Branding And Traffic?
Author: Amit Sahoo