ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Hyundai Reports Record August Sales, Reflecting Great Car Deals
Total Articles: 4
While Hyundai Motor Company said vehicle sales were up 8% in August, there is continued good news as automobile sales continue to climb with more drivers in the 25-40 age groups opting to drive Hyundai vehicles. The vehicle sales - at Hyundai dealerships worldwide – reflects a 29.1% increase during the same period last year, stated a company press release. In fact, the total worldwide sales for Hyundai in August 2013 reached a record 381,429 units.
Hyundai cars hugely popular
Hyundai CEO John Krafcik explained in a public tweet that his company’s record gain came "despite continued tight supplies of Elantra, Sonata & Santa Fe." In turn, Krafcik has also briefed the media about the following milestones:
- Santa Fe models were up by 79%
- Equus models were up by 47%
- Genesis models were up by 30%
In general, Krafcik noted that his company’s three main model cars – that are manufactured in the US – did well with young drivers; while also producing a whopping 75% of sales during August 2013. The CEO said the company “brand” in US markets continues to rise.
Hyundai sales soaring fast
Because more and more young American drivers are turning to Asian brands, such as Hyundai, for their new car purchases, there is a lot of optimism, say car market analysts. In fact, the US Hyundai division, pointed to breaking into the top five for overall total sales with a fourth place ranking in passenger automobile sales.
Moreover, Hyundai Motor Company Australia also reported selling nearly 8,000 units in August for a “total market share of nearly 9%,” stated a Hyundai press release. Hyundai Australia is also boasting its 16th consecutive month of growth in September 2013. In addition, the company’s August car sales in Australia has seen “consistent growth,” explained Damien Meredith, Director of Sales, Hyundai Motor Company Australia.
While the company still trails other car makers – including Mitsubishi, Nissan and Ford – its CEO notes that being in fourth place overall in worldwide sales is not bad during these uncertain economic times.
Top Hyundai models excelling
Another aspect of Hyundai’s sharp rise in sales recently is linked to its wide range of vehicle offerings to include vans and sports cars. For instance, Hyundai’s Veloster sport car model is hugely popular and ranking second to other sport car models. Also, the company’s iMax and iLoad are doing well and moving ahead of Toyota’s Camry and other small car models.
Overall, Hyundai cars are trending with both young and older drivers due to reasonable price, great gas mileage and modern design elements that many drivers seem to enjoy.
Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai is your Los Angeles Hyundai dealer specializing in new, used, and certified pre-owned Hyundai vehicles in Los Angeles. If you are searching for Hyundai dealers using keywords used Hyundai dealer or Hyundai Santa Clarita, come visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook