ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Natural Stones For Floors And Walls
Total Articles: 10
The Natural Stone Tiles cost just a little more than the ordinary ceramic alternatives, but they provide a highly elegant appearance of the bathroom walls. These Stone Tiles include marble, limestone, granite etc. The process of installation of these alternatives is the same as that in the case of the standard tiles. There are very cheap rocks as well as highly expensive rocks. Among the three varieties, granite is the hardest as well as more durable. Curves and holes are made in granite using entirely different techniques. Granite can be cut with diamond blade tool only. The jigsaw blades that are used to cut marble are not suitable for cutting granite. The suppliers provide the best décor solutions for kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms and also in commercial buildings. Through the products that they provide they ensure the reflection of real natural beauty. Travertine is another alternative that belongs to this category. Travertine is softer than limestone and it provides maximum warmth.
The tiles that are made from a host of mountain rocks like marble, slate, travertine, lime, sand and granite rock are known as Natural Stone Tiles. The Stone Tiles of each type differ slightly in their characteristic features. The tiles of a particular natural rock for a specific purpose are chosen after studying the characters of the particular model. There are five fundamental aspects that decide the properties of a natural material. These 5 aspects are absorption rating, grade, friction coefficient, indoor Vs outdoor rating and oxidation. There are four levels of absorption – non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and specific tile absorption rate. The grading system is followed to decide the quality. The best quality alternatives are of Grade 1, those with minor defects are of Grade 2 and those with serious defects are of Grade 3. The coefficient of friction denotes how slippery they are. It will be of more traction if it has a higher coefficient of friction. Based on the various characteristics one has to decide whether the rock is to be used for indoors or for outdoors. The rocks that contain traces of iron can get oxidized and will be degenerated over time.
Since these alternatives are unique materials gifted by earth the floors and walls that are made with these stones are also unique as well as the most natural. The tiles made from these stones are eco-friendly since they are purely natural materials. Since these stones are mountain born they are non-polluting and are considered as the most unique building materials.
Are you searching for the HONED STONE TILE then you are at the right place. jerusalemstoneuk.co.uk is the best place where you can find largest selection of premium authentic natural stone tiles available at affordable prices. For more details about Aged natural stone tiles, click here to visit our website.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett