ALL >> General >> View Article
The 10 Most Expensive Places To Call In The World
Total Articles: 39
The rates per minute can differ from country to country depending on where you are attempting to make a call to. Some country are far away from the united states of America , geographically and some times even politically and this isolated can make the calls more expensive to these places. In this article we are discussing the 10 most expensive places to call from the united states with the rates available from popular telecom providers like Verizons and sprint , specifically for those who those who sign up for an international coverage plan.
1. North Korea ($2.49 Verizon/$2.49 Sprint)
Due to the Sanctions imposed on North Korea and high tariffs in the country, contribute to high rates.
2. Madagascar ($2.38 Verizon/ $2.29 Sprint)
Madagascar applies a heavy costs of doing business on telecommunications providers which the telecom providers pass on to the callers into the country
3. Comoros ($2.07 Verizon/$2.07 Sprint)
Comoros also imposes heavy tax burdens that affect calls into the country.
4. Chad ($1.99 Verizon/ $2.11 Sprint)
The case of Chad is also similar to the comoros where it imposes high taxes on calls ending in this country.
5. Guinea-Bissau ($1.85 Verizon/ $1.82 Sprint)
Guinea-Bissau also imposes heavy cost structures on telecommunications providers, including high taxes on calls terminating in that country. This affects the callings rates to Guinea-Bissau
6. Laos ($1.52 Verizon/ $1.49 Sprint)
Laos applies high taxes on calls terminating in that country.
7. Vanuatu ($1.49 Verizon/$1.49 Sprint)
Vanuatu imposes high taxes on calls terminating in that country.
8. Tuvalu ($1.49 Verizon/$1.49 Sprint)
Tuvalu imposes heavy cost structures on telecommunications providers, including high taxes on calls terminating in that country.
9. Nauru ($1.49 Verizon/$1.38 Sprint)
Nauru also heavy costs of doing business on telecommunications companies which these providers passon to callers into that country.
10. Cuba (Verizon $1.19/ $1.19 Sprint)
The case of Cuba is also the same where they imposes a high taxes on all calls terminating in the country.
How do you Save on Expensive International Calls
So when you need to make a call to any of these above expensive destinations, there are options that ease some of your financial burden. What you need to look for is Low-cost alternatives to the telecom providers. These low cost alternatives primarily are VOIP providers and they are a good way to circumvent high international rates. Whether you want to talk to your loved ones in these countries or you are doing business there, services like simplecall make it easy and possible to stay in touch with our burning a big hole in your pocket.
So next time when you want to make cheap international calls to Cuba or Comoros or Madagascar then make sure you check simplecall.
Buy Cheap Calling Cards from Simple call and call your loved ones at very affordable rates. Just join Simple call and get best deals on cheapest international calls. Visit us at: - http://www.simplecall.com/us/
General Articles1. Netgear Aircard 800s Vs Aircard 810s
2. Pest Control Experts: Now Is The Time To Get Rid Of Hatching Mosquitoes
Author: Solutions Pune
3. Top Four Native Advertising Spying Tools
4. Web To Print: Are You Paying For The Right Software?
Author: web-to-print store,
5. When Should You See A Fertility Consultant?
Author: Genome-ivf cenre in raipur
6. How To Change Your Address When Shifting Your Home With Packers Movers Chennai
7. Bone Grafts And Substitutes Market Analysis 2018–current And Future Plans
Author: jayvir singh
8. Quicbooks Payroll Support
9. Commercial Avionics Market Demand Is Increasing In Most Part Of World 2025
Author: jayvir singh
10. Private Label Herbal Supplements Market - Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opport
Author: jayvir singh
11. Happy Mother's Day
Author: Shahbaj Alam Mondal
12. The Benefits Of Investing In Roll Off Dumpster Rental In Burlington
Author: Sam Holt
13. Color Of The Year: Green@mimo.su
14. Accounting And Its Place In Business
15. Explore Your Business Reach With Construction Industry Email List From Demandsteer