ALL >> Business >> View Article
Charge Less For Ensuring Longevity Of Your Battery
Total Articles: 40
Mobile phone owners are always worried to ensure that their phone can work for longer hours. They are always on the look out for appropriate advice to withstand the life of the battery for longer hours. As compared to ensuring that the phone is constantly charged or completely drained, the best thing that can be done is to keep the battery running at nearly 50 percent of power. This is because not only over charging, but also complete draining can reduce the life.
It has been found that in the recent past, electronic wastes are thrown away in huge quantities and this is because of the fact that people are throwing away their mobile phones just because of the wearing out of batteries. But, the good news is that they need not throw their device for this reason as they can find replacement battery can be found irrespective of the model and make of the phone they have.
Some people put their phone on charge and completely forget it. This will make the device to get charged even after it has reached the full battery level. Also, it will bring about an impact on the life of the battery. So, they can set alert message in their device to warn them once the device is fully charged, so that it can be immediately taken off from the power socket.
They should also be careful about not leaving the battery to fully drain resulting in shutdown of the device. This can also bring about an impact on its life. They can recharge it as soon as it reaches some 20 per cent or so.
If you own Pantech Discover P9090 or Pantech Flex P8010 phone, you can go for Pantech PBR-49A battery and this long-lasting alternative is made from the highest quality lithium ion cells with PCM Technology.
The manufacturer is ensuring shipping within a maximum of two days for people purchasing the Pantech PBR-49A battery online. It has a voltage capacity of 3.7V.
The best manufacturers are assuring that their product can provide extra talk time and extra withstanding capacity for downloading applications, GPS, tethering, social networking, data transfer, MMS, text messaging and standby time.
So, there is no need to throw away your phone for the reason of battery death and you can save a huge sum of money by opting for battery replacement as compared to procuring a new device. Bring life to your phone with the right product.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth