ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Hp0-j66, Hp Storage Migration.
Total Articles: 16
With the recent advancements in the field of IT many new certifications and courses have emerged to create awareness and better understanding of various things among IT professionals. One such certification is HP Storage Migration. This certification is important from the point of view that it makes you qualify for the HP ASE storage solutions. The certification confirms that you can understand the hardware configuration and architecture of the new HP 3PAR StoreServ platform. identify the components and the specifications of the new HP 3PAR StoreServ platform, describe changes in the Service Processor on the HP 3PAR StoreServ OS 3.1.2 , explain how to use the HP 3PAR StoreServ Virtual Service Processor, understand the hardware configuration and architecture of the HP StoreOnce B6200 Backup System, understand how deduplication drives more efficient storage of data.
How to prepare for it:
Can prepare for it using online resources plus you should have practical experience in this field. You can get sample paper at pass4sure.com.
Who should do it?
All tough everyone can do it but current MASE, ASE, AIS or APC storageworks Integration certification holders that wants themselves to boot up to the level of HP Storage Solutions Architect certifications should specially do it. Proper knowledge of the topics related to Storage migration can make your result better and is compulsory for passing this exam.
How to register:
To register for this certification, visit PearsonVUE.com/hp. Go there and take a step to register yourself if you believe that you have the necessary knowledge and interest for this certification.
Storage migration continuously reads and writes the data from one disk to other virtual disk that has been created in the desired destination. Once the copying is complete the virtual machine id switched to only the newly created virtual disk in the desired destination. After that the source virtual disc is deleted. Before deleting the source virtual disc keep this thing in mind to check that whether the machine is running on destination virtual disc. If the virtual machine is not running on destination virtual disc then do not delete the source virtual disc and re-perform the above steps until the virtual machine starts running on the destination virtual disc.
Computers Articles1. Security Risks Of Using Smart Devices At Home
Author: Jamie R Clarke
2. Laptop Repair Centre Sheffield | Laptop Repairer
Author: Laptop Repairs
3. The Benefits Of Using Tinycc Branded Url Shortener
Author: Tim Boid
4. Iphone 7 Plus Repair Liverpool | Phone Repairer
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
5. How To Handle Cctv Installation Challenge With Ease
Author: Tyler Bond
6. Hosting Your Erp In The Cloud
Author: Daniel Gachara
7. How Do I Troubleshoot Bsod Error In My Dell Alienware?
Author: Maria Silvia
8. 3d Printing The Most Powerful Technology Since The Internet
Author: Jamie Smilovici
9. Iphone 7 Plus Repair London Apprentice
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
10. The Data Recovery Milwaukee Are Experts In Restoring Data From Any Hard Drives
11. Contact Computer Service Waukesha For Best Computer Repair Solutions
12. Safe Electronic Document Delivery: Keeping It Easy For Customers
Author: Jason Legg
13. Paying Employees By Emailing Payslip Delivery
Author: Jeremy Brown
14. 4 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Adopting A Web-to-print Solution
Author: Pratik Shah
15. Benefits Of Having Professionally Designed Website
Author: Devid Roy