ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Hp0-j66, Hp Storage Migration.
Total Articles: 16
With the recent advancements in the field of IT many new certifications and courses have emerged to create awareness and better understanding of various things among IT professionals. One such certification is HP Storage Migration. This certification is important from the point of view that it makes you qualify for the HP ASE storage solutions. The certification confirms that you can understand the hardware configuration and architecture of the new HP 3PAR StoreServ platform. identify the components and the specifications of the new HP 3PAR StoreServ platform, describe changes in the Service Processor on the HP 3PAR StoreServ OS 3.1.2 , explain how to use the HP 3PAR StoreServ Virtual Service Processor, understand the hardware configuration and architecture of the HP StoreOnce B6200 Backup System, understand how deduplication drives more efficient storage of data.
How to prepare for it:
Can prepare for it using online resources plus you should have practical experience in this field. You can get sample paper at pass4sure.com.
Who should do it?
All tough everyone can do it but current MASE, ASE, AIS or APC storageworks Integration certification holders that wants themselves to boot up to the level of HP Storage Solutions Architect certifications should specially do it. Proper knowledge of the topics related to Storage migration can make your result better and is compulsory for passing this exam.
How to register:
To register for this certification, visit PearsonVUE.com/hp. Go there and take a step to register yourself if you believe that you have the necessary knowledge and interest for this certification.
Storage migration continuously reads and writes the data from one disk to other virtual disk that has been created in the desired destination. Once the copying is complete the virtual machine id switched to only the newly created virtual disk in the desired destination. After that the source virtual disc is deleted. Before deleting the source virtual disc keep this thing in mind to check that whether the machine is running on destination virtual disc. If the virtual machine is not running on destination virtual disc then do not delete the source virtual disc and re-perform the above steps until the virtual machine starts running on the destination virtual disc.
Computers Articles1. Why To Move It Consulting In Miami And Your Career Towards Tech
Author: ITSupport Managers
2. Activate Norton Antivirus |+1-855-550-9333
Author: alissa silver
3. Installation Or Upgrade Of New Operating Systems.| Dataalign
4. Avail Data Recovery Milwaukee Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. What’s The Difference Between Office 365 And Office 2016?
Author: Karim Salem
6. How To Protect Your Dell Computers From Viruses.
7. Find The Ultimate Laptop Screen Repair In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
8. Avail It Support Waukesha To Maintain Your Computer Systems In Best Condition
9. Online Use Of Practice Management Software For Physiotherapists In Australia
Author: Ben C
10. Dell Laptop Does Not Boot Or Hangs Periodically.| Call +1(888)784-9316
11. Business Process Automation As A Service For Organizations In Today’s World
12. 5 Reasons To Choose Universal Laser Service For Cutting, Engraving And Marking
Author: Rob Hibbs
13. Why Companies Are Using It Managed Services
14. How Cloud Security Be Contributed To The Safety Of Your Business
15. Healthcare It Solutions – Many Advantages