ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ibm Certification With Bas-002: Ibm Algo Financial Modeler Developer Fundamentals Exam
Total Articles: 112
Among the many information technology exams and certifications IBM has managed to make a name that lends credibility to the professional and his skills. The BAS-002; IBM Algo Financial Modeler Developer Fundamentals exam is one of such endeavors by IBM. The exam is aimed at initially enhancing the insight of the professional into the technology and software by IBM, than it improves the skills that are needed for operations through training and courses; and finally by taking an exam the professional gets certified and can implement his skill and knowledge in improving the functions of the IBM technology.
IBM also offers related certifications with the BAS-002; IBM Algo Financial Modeler Developer Fundamentals exam. For example any candidate or professional can increase his qualification by taking the IBM Certified Associate Developer – Algo Financial Modeler. Having enhanced qualification allows professionals to secure jobs with higher level of expertise and skill. It also gives them a strong competitive edge over other professionals and employees in the organization.
The BAS-002; IBM Algo Financial Modeler Developer Fundamentals exam is composed of 60 questions. These questions are structured as multiple-choice format questions, offering the candidate with a number of options to choose the right answer from. The candidate is allowed a time period of 90 minutes or 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the test. The test difficulty varies according to the level of certification which will be awarded. The higher the level of specialization, the greater will be the level of difficulty. The exam is currently being offered only in the English language. A score of 68% is mandatory in order to clear the exam and receive the certification.
The course outline which is followed in the exam has been specifically selected by IBM professionals. Relative weightage of the mentioned topics amounts to the number of items appearing from each topic in the exam.
1. Algo Financial Modeler (AFM) Concepts (37 percent)
2. Algo Financial Modeler (AFM) Standard Code (25 percent)
3. Algo Financial Modeler (AFM) Troubleshooting (25 percent)
4. Algo Financial Modeler (AFM) Outputs (13 percent)
In order to help candidates to prepare for the exam, IBM offers certain helping aids, tools and materials. An article by Andrew Blackburn, New Business Processing is one of the tools offered. IBM offers a course by the number G5000 which is three days long. The course covers all necessary topics and processes in the Algo Financial Modeler technology. Furthermore presentations and product documents are also available for guidance and preparation.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni