ALL >> Health >> View Article
Home Remedies And Natural Treatments For Dental Problem
Total Articles: 130
All of us know that the health of our body depends upon the health of our teeth. So our teeth should be strong, clean and free from any disease. Our teeth should not get loose as well as there should not be any cavities or decay in the teeth.
Bad teeth are a result of bad abdomen. Sugar and sweet foods are injurious for our teeth as well as our health. Eating too much hot or too much cold things like ice-cream can weakens your teeth. Whenever you eat something, you should rub your teeth and gums with your finger properly and clean your mouth for the protection of your teeth so that the food elements trapped between the teeth can be flushed. You should eat with patience and after through masticating.
You should keep some precaution to maintain healthy teeth for life. There are some home remedies and natural treatments for dental problems, which are not only helpful to clean the teeth but also helpful to naturally treat some problems of the teeth.
1. Milk (mother's milk): Those children, who are not nourished with mother's milk during their infancy, generally develop more dental problems than those who have been fed with their mother's milk. Children surviving on milk diet get sugar because of its existence in mother's milk. Therefore, they prefer sweet things till the age of 3 - 4 years but this habit, later can spoils their teeth. So, later they should be given milk without sugar. If proper care is taken from the very beginning the child will have very strong teeth that will not get spoilt easily. Thus mother's milk is a best natural treatment for dental problems.
2. Lemon: Lemon is one of the best home remedies for dental problems. You squeeze a lemon in water and rinse your mouth with this water to provide relief to the teeth. You may also rub the coat of the lemon on the teeth to make them clean, bright and beautiful.
3. Cassia leaves: Grind dry cassia leaves into a fine powder. Use this powder to massage your teeth with, every third day. It will make the teeth bright.
4. Turmeric: Turmeric is an effective home remedy for dental problems and many other problems. You should roast turmeric and grind it. Then massage the painful teeth with this to get relief from pain. It will reduce the pain as well as cleanse the teeth, prevent bleeding, and make them strong.
5. Neem: You should burn some dry leaves of neem and turn them into ash. Then grind it and apply it as a tooth powder. You may also add cloves, mint and salt in it. It is a natural treatment for dental problems and makes the teeth strong. You may also brush the teeth with a neem stick.
6. Harad: Harad is an effective home remedy for dental diseases so you should massage the teeth with harad powder.
7. Almonds: You should make a tooth powder with the ash of almond shells and should add rock salt to it. It is an effective home remedy for dental problems.
8. Water: water is also a good natural treatment for dental problems. You should keep hot water in the mouth for two minutes and then keep very cold water for two minutes, and repeat it four times. It will provide relief from tooth pain.
All of these are best home remedies and natural treatments for dental diseases. These are very effective and have no side effects.
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas