ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Natural Treatments Of Hoarseness Aphonia, Home Remedies
Total Articles: 128
Hoarseness aphonia is a common problem. The main causes of hoarseness aphonia are swelling in the vocal cords, injury in the throat, too much of shouting, excessive coughing, coryza, catarrh, etc. Cancer of the throat, paralysis and hysteria can also cause hoarseness in throat. If the throat remains hoarse for a long period, you should take care in treatment of harshness aphonia.
The following home remedies for hoarseness aphonia to remove disorders of the throat and make your voice clear. The patient should use following home remedies and natural treatments of harshness aphonia that have no harmful side effect.
1. Clarified butter - You should mix one tablespoon of clarified butter and one tablespoon of sugar candy with fifteen ground black pepper corns and you should lick this in the morning and evening to get relief form hoarseness and you should not take water an hour after licking it.
2. Amla - One tablespoon of amla powder should be taken with hot water to clear the throat and voice. It is one of the best home remedies for hoarseness aphonia.
3. Salt - You should gargle with hot salty water in the every morning and evening to get relief from harshness of throat. It is a best natural treatment of harshness aphonia.
4. Lemon - You should squeeze a lemon in hot water and gargle three to four times a day to get relief from hoarseness, redness or swelling in the throat.
5. Ginger - You should make a hole and fill asafetida in a piece of ginger and wrap it with cloth and roast it. Then you should grind it and take a globule 8 times a day. It is useful in harshness aphonia. Half tablespoon of ginger juice should be taken every half an hour to cure harshness aphonia. It is a best natural treatment of hoarseness aphonia.
6. Asafetida - If harshness aphonia occurs because of change of weather, you should gargle with hot water with half gram asafetida added to it. It will work as one of the best home remedies for harshness aphonia.
7. Garlic - You should gargle with garlic juice mixed in hot water as a good natural treatment of hoarseness aphonia.
8. Black pepper - Use of black pepper powder with clarified butter is one of the best natural treatments of hoarseness aphonia.
9. Honey - Honey works as a natural treatment of harshness aphonia so you should gargle with a cup of water with honey in it to clear the hoarseness.
10. Radish - Taking the powder of radish seeds with hot water is a good natural treatment of hoarseness aphonia that clears the throat.
11. Turnip - You should boil a turnip in water and add sugar to it. You should drink it to get relief from hoarseness aphonia.
12. Water - Water is a good natural treatment of harshness aphonia. So you should boil water till steam rises and add salt in it. Then you should gargle with this hot saline water to get relief.
All of these are the best natural treatments of harshness aphonia and home remedies to cure this problem. You should use these natural treatments and home remedies for hoarseness aphonia treatment.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe