ALL >> General >> View Article
The Super-precise Control And Customization Features Allow Players
Total Articles: 197
Containing a total of seven buttons aside from the CPI toggle (two left, two right, two top, and scroll button), the Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse allows for the amount of diversity that MMO gamers require. The out-of-the-box settings are comfortable enough for some; however, I prefer to remap many functions that I need to have on-hand immediately, without venturing far from my 1-5 skill keys to maximize the effectiveness of my Elementalist. My left and right click buttons are kept at the default for attacking and moving the camera, while my two left and right front-side buttons take the place of my F1 and F2 keys to quickly swap between Fire and Water Attunements (my two most commonly used for attack and healing respectively).
The two rear left and right side buttons are used for the skills I commonly access on the other side of my bar, which are my Healing and Elemental Attunement keys. The scroll button is used for my Arcane Shield skill to give me those much-needed saves from being knocked down or interrupted. This setup allows me to stay on the offensive without having to sneak a peek out of the corner of my eye for a much-needed healing or defensive skill.For gamers that are very finicky about CPI (Counts Per Inch), you can configure the Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse using the SteelSeries Engine software to between 90 and 5,670 inch increments of 1 to find that absolute, most-comfortable resolution for you to play at depending on the area of your mousepad surface, size of screen, and general play preferences.
Furthermore, the mouse comes equipped with a CPI toggle and indicates which mode it is in by an LED indicator forward of the button which sits just behind the scroll wheel. This allows you to configure a preferred CPI resolution for playing the game, and gives you a second setting for when you’re in other apps, surfing the desktop, or whatever else you may do on your PC. This is also accomplished using the SteelSeries Engine software, which is downloadable from their website and is installed along with the mouse drivers.The SteelSeries Engine software also gives gamers the ability to create layered macros that include keystrokes and timing. While I’m not really the best at creating these macros, I did find the user interface to be quite intuitive. Those looking to create a macro to automate repetitive tasks or create a skill super-combo will find the software exceptionally useful.
The Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse by SteelSeries is a device that even the most casual player of the ArenaNet MMO can enjoy. The super-precise control and customization features allow players to dial in the mouse to their exact gameplay style, while the red LEDs along with the red, white, and black theme of the mouse make www.eacoins.co.uk it stand out as the centerpiece of your gaming domain. For the price of $70, it’s the perfect gift for a Guild Wars 2 fan this holiday season or for yourself (if you are such a fan).
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln