ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Summarising The Various Aspects Of The Indian Bridal Jewellery
Total Articles: 14
Irrespective of any country, religion, caste or creed, marriage is a very important occasion in every person’s life. Marriages are often a once in a lifetime affair for every Indian. Though you may call it a bit orthodox or conservative or whatever, but that’s the core tradition of a typical Indian culture. Indians consider it much more important, because they think it is a gateway into a new horizon of life. And it’s a bride’s day in every Indian wedding. Brides have more appeal than the groom in this culture.
Indian bridal jewellery has now become a segment of global fashion jewellery industry, which is recognised today for its elegance and beauty across the World.
Following are the ornaments and jewelleries Indian brides prefer to wear during her wedding.
• Maangtika or Tiara – Maang tika is a chain like ornament made of gold generally, worn by the bride in the centre forehead. This is a traditional ornament, and is available in a number of designs. Do not confuse it with tiara, Maangtika is also known as tiara in some parts of India.
• Earrings – No one can deny the importance of a good looking set of earring in every woman’s life. And this importance is enhanced during festive seasons and wedding. Bridal earrings come in various designs and shapes and the demand is generally for the bigger ones, having an antique appeal. Apart from bigger ones bridal earrings are also available in small sizes.
• Nose Rings – Nose ring or ‘Nath’ in Hindi is a ring traditionally worn by Indian girls on their nose by piercing the nostril. Though the tradition of piercing the nose has died since a long time, but still girls prefer to wear nose rings on their wedding day. These day’s nose rings are coming which can be worn without piercing the nose.
• Hair Accessories – Hair accessories is a modern trend these days. Not only in wedding but for every occasion it has became a fashion statement. These hair accessories give the finishing touch to the attire of the bridal wear. Pearl head gear and silver hairpins are the hair accessories widely accepted by Indian brides. In Bengali communities the headgear is made up of flower. But now brides prefer fashionable hair accessories for a perfect touch.
• Necklace - None of the bridal jewellery is complete without a necklace. This is the ornament which is being noticed first in an Indian wedding. Today as there are unlimited ranges of necklace coming in the fashion jewellery segment, brides generally choose necklace as per the neckline of the wedding dress and colour.
• Armbands – Armbands generally known as ‘Bajubandh’ is an accessory worn in the upper part of the arm. This bridal jewellery is especially used in the northern India. Today these armbands are coming in different types of colours, designs and textures.
• Bangles – Bangles are the foremost important accessories of jewellery. There are different types of bangles available. Even metals studded with fashionable gemstones and pearls are also available in the market. These day’s bangles are widely replaced by its higher version called bracelets which is comfortable to wear for modern Indian girls, especially those are working in corporate sectors.
• Finger Rings – Irrespective of any occasion, finger ring is the most important accessory for both the gender. From engagement to wedding, finger ring plays an important role in the tradition.
So, these are the few Indian bridal jewelleries which are creating a new benchmark for the Indian fashion jewellery industry.
If you are looking desparately to present a unique gift to your loved ones, there can nothing better than Indian bridal jewellery. Visit: www.indiebazaar.com for a wider and better collection of Indian bridal jewellery.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Know Your Usb Travel Charging Options
Author: Lider Accessories
2. Where Can You Buy Mens Swiss Watches
Author: Caleb William
3. The World Of Online Stores And How You Can Buy Jewelry
Author: William Robin
4. The Amazing Styles Of Jewelry That You Can Make Your Own
Author: William Robin
5. How To Choose The Best Of Jewelry For Yourself From Online Stores?
Author: William Robin
6. Significance Of Sending Greeting Cards
Author: Denesh Yadav
7. Know How To Worship Hindu Deities At Home
Author: Daniel Bennett
8. Things To Know Before Buying Sterling Silver Necklaces
Author: Bryan Gentles
9. Enjoy Online Rakhi 2017 Shopping Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
Author: rakhi gift express
10. Buying Cool Gifts Which Are Novel For Your Brother
11. Order Fresh Flowers And Cake Online For Delivery In Delhi At Affordable Prices
12. Bikini's: Slip Into The Subtle Style
Author: Agacio Underwear
13. Find Best Salwar Kameez Uk Collection Online
14. Orient M-force Delta Collection Automatic Power Reserve Sel07002h0 El07002h Mens Watch| The Beast Re
Author: Jasson C
15. A Luxury Watch Is An Investment For A Lifetime- Find Out Why?
Author: John Watson