ALL >> Education >> View Article
Mb7-701: Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2013 Core Setup And Finance Exam Now Easy To Prepare
Total Articles: 114
The MB7-701: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Core Setup and Finance exam has recently been launched by Microsoft in the January of 2013. The exam by Microsoft is an excellent way to get certified by Microsoft and make a career in Information Technology. The exam is especially aimed at professionals in the information technology industry. With the Microsoft exam, professionals can have their skills and experience validated. The exam is intended for individual professionals in the information technology industry dealing with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 technology. These professionals could be sales or implementation consultants or simply users in the finance industry who are implementing the implementing the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 technology. These information technology professionals show the inclination of using the core setup or finance features of the technology.
Clearing the MB7-701 Exam
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Core Setup and Finance exam will make the information technology professional eligible for receiving the MCDT Specialist credential or the Microsoft Dynamics Certified Technology Specialist certification. Receiving this credential will be an accreditation of the skills of the professional that he is fully qualified to operate the core setup and financial functions, set up of environments, set up of applications, management of financial essentials, and configuration of fixed assets of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
The specialist level of exam can be taken by registering with Prometric
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Core Setup and Finance exam, for ease of professionals all over the world, is being offered in four languages; English, French, German and Spanish. The exam is a proctored form of exam and is offered against the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 technology. The exam structure and format is not disclosed before the exam to maintain the highest level of authenticity and credibility. The exam is closed book which means that no kind of reference material is allow for consultation during the exam. The exam is based on five topics which are covered in the exam. These exam topics are all aimed at judging the capabilities of the professional with regards to the Microsoft Dynamics NVA 2013.
• Set up the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Environment (21%)
• Set up and Application (21%)
• Configuring Fixed Assets (14%)
• Managing Finance Essentials (24%)
• Management of Advanced Finance (20%)
Microsoft offers IT professionals with a large number of professional preparation tools so as to help them for preparing the MB7-701: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Core Setup and Finance exam. 5 different courses, four of which are 2 days long and one is a day long, are offered as learning and classroom training for the exam.
Education Articles1. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
2. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
3. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
4. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
5. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert
6. Studying With Shobhit University
7. Face To Face Interview With Amit Kataria To Know Big Data Aspects
Author: Rimpy Sharma
8. Close 2 Study
Author: Mohd Adil
9. Genius It Solutions
10. Japanese Language
Author: Communiqua Language Training Institute
11. Symbiosis Law School, Pune: Providers Of Holistic Law Education In India!
Author: Sukanta Singha
12. Quick Tips About Tafe Assignments Help In Adelaide
Author: Hayden Bowden
13. Get An Expert Assistance On Istqb® Advnced Level Certification Exam Preparation Online
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Why Might Your Employees Tend To Self-paced Learning?
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
15. Here Is What Our Students Have To Say About Studying Abroad In Uk
Author: Study Smart