ALL >> Education >> View Article
About 000-225 : Ibm Power Systems With Power7 And Aix & Linux Technical Sales Skills – V2 Exam
Total Articles: 112
The main link between the customer, the Power Systems solution sales representative and IBM is the IBM Certified Technical Sales Specialist with POWER 7 and AIX and Linux Technical Sales Skills.
Candidates having passed this examination would be able to determine the customer requirements and supposed to be capable of determining the appropriate solutions for customers.
1. Product Knowledge - relative to AIX
2. AIX, Linux & Power Systems Software stack
4. Gathering Customer Requirements
5. Design a System to Support Customer Requirements
It is recommended that candidates have 1 to 2 years of experience in pre-sales technical job. Out of these years, 6 to 12 months of experience should be in a leadership position advising field sales personnel and designing solutions to be sold and installed.
The successful candidate will have participated in 10 to 12 system and solution design opportunities including:
5-6 opportunities in a technical leadership role
6 new system placements for Power 710 through Power 740
5 upgrades or migrations from older hardware (POWER5 and POWER6)
one medium/ large system opportunity (Power 750, 770, 780 etc)
For all IBM certification it is assumed that candidates have some practical experience which is not present in any classroom or Web presentation.
Power Systems Facts and Features Guide
Power Systems Pages
IBM Announcements Pages
Power Systems Technical Sales School for AIX
Linux and the Power Systems Technical Sales School for IBM i
Both online courses above mentioned are self – paced and cover lectured covering key topic areas.
Exam Registration process
Candidates can register for the exam by contacting an authorized Prometric Test Center.
All candidates are expected to arrive15 minutes prior to the scheduled test time to sign in. They should bring two forms of identification:
1. Photo identification
2. Identification containing their signature
Once the exam is completed, candidates will receive a full score report of the test. The results of the test will automatically be sent to IBM for processing.
Candidates who didn’t pass the exam at the first attempt can avail a retake at a later date. The same test cannot be taken more than twice within a 30-day period.
Those who have successfully passed the exam may not take the test again unless there has been an update to the exam.
Number of questions: 41
Time allowed in minutes: 60
Required passing score: 60%
Test languages: English
Education Articles1. Selection Procedure Of Nda Exam
Author: Johny Gibbes
2. Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Author: Ishita Trivedi
3. A Great Career From Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Develop Your Skills With The Help Of Instructor-free Self Learning Courses
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
5. An Overview Of Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager Along With Its Key Benefits
6. Coaching Class - 6 Ways To Excel At Coaching Class
Author: Arpita Classes
7. Why Overseas Education Consultants Became Necessary In Today’s Global Education Market?
Author: aanandita kumari
8. Top 6 It Security Certification Programs For Boost Your Career
9. 700-260 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Search For Best B.tech University In India Ends At Dehradun
Author: Graphic Era
11. Final Choice Of Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: Paul Wright
12. Using Interface We Get The Multiple Interface In Java
13. Cbse To Introduce Book Lockers!
14. Industrial Training In Webtrackker Technology
15. Why The Best Engineering College In Dehradun Is The Perfect Solution For You
Author: Graphic Era