ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Ibm Websphere Portal And Portal Products Fundamentals
Total Articles: 16
LOT- 440 is an IBM certification test, which provides edge to the IT professionals in the heavily competitive markets of IT industry today. The test is based on 62multiple choice questions to be attempted in 90 minutes duration. The only language for the test is English and passing score for the test is 66 percent. One has to pay 30 USD to perform this test.
This exam validates that these individuals have entry level knowledge and experience with IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM Web Content Manager, IBM Web Experience Factory, and IBM Forms. These individuals are well experienced about the fundamental concepts of these products through either hands-on experience, or formal and informal education.
Actual hands-on experience is a critical component in preparing for the exam. The candidates who wish to appear for LOT-440 exam should have basic Working knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM WebSphere Portal, Java Enterprise Edition technologies, web servers, and Eclipse, client-side browser technologies, knowledge of OS, networking, and firewall concepts. Basic knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption), supported database software, protocols including HTTP, LDAP and problem determination is also a precondition for appearing in exam.
Topics of the IBM LOT-440 test:
The exam covers the topics such as IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM Web Content Manager, IBM Web Experience Factory and IBM Forms material as it relates to these competency areas:
-IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Web Content Manager
-IBM Web Experience Factory
The candidate is recommended to visit the IBM certification website to determine the updated topics covered in each of the areas mentioned above and to review objectives of the certification exam.
How to Pass the IBM LOT-440 test:
Varieties of resources are available and must be used by the candidate to pass the certification exam. Make sure that your choice of preparation resource covers all the exam objectives in order to have a higher chance to pass the certification exam. Keeping this in view, these web resources are recommended:
• WebSphere Portal Family wiki
• IBM Web Experience Factory Support
• JSR 286: Portlet Specification 2.0
You can take a Web-based assessment test to assess your current skill level and readiness for Test LOT-440 - IBM WebSphere Portal and Portal Products Fundamentals. Passing this assessment test does not mean the achievement of any certification. One can register for this test at prometric on-line testing system.
Computers Articles1. Why Should You Invest In A Ricoh Duplex Printer?
Author: Ricoh india
2. Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code Every New Upgrade Makes Your Life Lot Easier
Author: Christine Bleakley
3. The General Reasons Of Data Loss Of A Computer
Author: Alex Stylis
4. Tips On Selecting The Right Customer Relationship Management System
5. Hadoop Big Data Usability Tools And Methods
Author: MindQ Systems
6. The Advantages Of Electronic Batch Invoicing For Business Entities
Author: Jason Legg
7. What Can Microsoft Azure Do?
8. Warning: Google May Close Gmail Service On Your Computer
Author: Paul Smith
9. The Benefits Of Virtual Desktop As A Service
Author: cyber Link
10. Find Professionals For Best Script Design That Enhances Your Business Presence Online
11. Are You Searching For A Computer Repair Shop Near Me To Repair Your Systems?
12. Find Best Templates Hyip From Professionals To Make Your Mark Online
13. Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Comprehensive Solutions On A Single Platform
14. Private Investigator Milwaukee Helps To Find The Truth Behind Your Suspicion
15. Easy Solutions To Some Common Computer Problems
Author: Best Online Computer Repair, PC Support USA.