ALL >> Business >> View Article
Shrug Off Your Financial Stress By Opting For Balance Transfer
Total Articles: 12
Economic slowdown, high rate of inflation, lesser job opportunities is casting a gloomy shadow on all aspects of our daily lives. It has immensely affected the customer’s ability to pay their credit card bills and EMIs on loans. This in turn is posing a threat to the customer as his financial future becomes unhealthy; because irregularity in payments can have serious repercussions on their credit report. Making matters worse, the current situation is also leading many people to the fringes of bankruptcy. Those who have taken home loans and car loans are especially under tremendous financial pressure to repay their loans on time.
Paying off the debt is easier said than done. It is not possible to remain absolutely debt free although this is encouraged if you want to have a decent credit score. So to give you some respite from your financial strain, there is an option of transferring the outstanding balance. By credit card balance transfer you mean transferring the outstanding balance from one credit card to another. Similarly, by home loan balance transfer it means taking a home loan, to pay off existing home loan(s). So you can see that the best balance transfer options will help you to move from fixed interest rates on home loans to lowest rates on home loan interest. This is advisable when interest rates are lower than the original loan.
Balance transfer basically comes in two types - fixed duration option and lifetime duration option. The fixed duration option is a limited period offer, usually 3-12 months, where you need to pay your dues within that period of time. During this period, the bank offers you a lower interest rate of around 9% per annum; however, different banks offer different interest rates and some even waivers off the full interest. But if you miss a payment within the fixed period, the bank will charge you the regular rate of interest, which could be similar to the rate you are paying on the current card. On the other hand, you can take you entire lifetime to pay the balance in the lifetime option. But the interest charged isn’t as low as the fixed rate option and is usually around 12-24% per annum.
Consult a mortgage refinancing firm who will advice you better depending on your particular situation. Since it is difficult for a layman to understand the intricacies of mortgages and refinances, seeking professional help is always encouraged.
For more information about lowest rate on home loan, best balance transfer options visit our website at http://www.switchmydebt.com
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women