ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Dealing With The Suspended License In Van Nuys
Total Articles: 5
If you have been detained for driving under the influence and now you are facing the possibility of getting your license suspended or serving the jail time. Then this situation is quite stressful and upon your arrest, the deputy will revoke your license and will give you a temporary driving license on a pink slip. This pink slip is valid only for 30 days and after the time has expired, the license will be canceled. During this grace period you have an opportunity to visit a lawyer who will fight for you and prevent your license from getting expired.
If you will not make a visit to a DUI attorney then you may go into a plea of guilty, non-guilty or no contest for driving under the influence. On being found guilty you may face house arrest, jail time and also misconduct on your record. With the help of a lawyer you may get your DUI charges dropped and also get stopped your license from being suspended. The lawyer will also help you to prevent jail time or the house arrest. The blood-to-alcohol content found in your body largely affects the severity of your case at the time of your arrest. For instance, if you found to have a BAC of 0.14% at the time of your arrest then a DUI attorney can get your case dismissed. Also the case depends upon your prior history. If you are found as a repeat offender with more than 0.15% of BAC then you may face the jail time. An attorney can help you to get only 5 days of house arrest. Many a times the first-time offenders can get off with a traffic violation or get their case dismissed. Certainly this is a better option than facing a jail time or a suspended license Van Nuys. However, to keep your license and get your case dismissed you must talk to a certified DUI attorney.
The most horrible aspect of getting a guilty verdict in a DUI case is not the suspended license but the misconduct that damages all the future job prospects and all the aspirations for federal loans. After getting a misdemeanor for a drunk driving, the violation will always be there on your record for a period of ten years. Whenever a possible employer will perform a background check of your record then this misdemeanor will be show up until the ten year period passes away. This blemish will cost upon your job because of your behavior.
If you are convicted in DUI case and suffering from a suspended license Van Nuys then you should hire a DUI attorney who is certified and experienced in this field. The legal adviser you choose should be familiar with all the DUI laws in your area, as different counties will follow different rules and regulations. Different lawyers serve different counties, so you must choose a capable adviser who is having experience in serving your county. The DUI lawyers give you better assistance over the cases related to suspended licenses.
For more information visit:-http://www.notojail.com
Legal Articles1. Why And How To Choose A Criminal Lawyer In Hawaii For An Appeal?
Author: Steve Cedillos
2. Dallas Accidents Cases Need Not To Be Avoided! Let The Wrong One Suffer
Author: Ted B Lyon
3. Why Radvision World Is The Best Option For Immigration Services?
Author: Radvision World
4. Everything About Hiring A Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyer
Author: Ladas Law
5. The Significant Role Of Immigration Law Firms In London.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
6. Bail Bond Facts
Author: Emily Stone
7. Why Immigration To Canada Is The Best Option?
Author: Radvision World
8. Six Steps To Attaining Compensation For Accident Injury In Toronto City
Author: Dasilva Legal
9. Know Need Of Living Trust Attorney California
Author: Leah Wilmot
10. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are The Best To Help You Against Any Criminal Charges
11. Risks And Rewards Of Buying Property In Dubai
Author: hHassan Elhais
12. Massachusetts Workers Compensation Lawyer – Knowledgeable Lawyers Get What You Need
Author: Tina smith
13. Nursing Home Abuse And Negligence – Who Is Responsible?
Author: Tyler Pillay
14. Basic Corporate Laws For Business In Dubai
Author: Hassan Elhais
15. Consult An Employment Lawyer For Issues Regarding Flexible Work hours