ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Create And Edit Videos Easily With Vsdc Free Video Editor
Total Articles: 3
If you are looking for a completely free video editor which provides the full range of features that you would normally expect from many paid solutions, then VSDC Free Video Editor may be precisely what you are looking for. The latest version of this popular freeware has been entirely rewritten to offer a number of improvements and new features. The video creation wizard now includes the ability to cut out sections of any video, split video files into multiple parts and capture video straight from your desktop. For creating, editing and recording videos, it is an ideal solution for both home and business users.
VSDC Free Video Editor is a non-linear video creation and editing tool, which unlike most video editors currently on the market, you can easily insert objects into any position on the timeline. By contrast, most video editing tools have a linear layout where the scenes are fixed in a set order. With this program, you can change the position of different objects at any time during your project. The inclusion of a built-in wizard allows you to easily add new scenes. Supported objects include simple shapes, other videos, audio tracks, sprite animations, text and more. There is a wide range of visual and audio effects included with the program, and all of these are conveniently organized into five categories. Available visual effects include color correction, filters, transition effects, transparency effects and a selection of various additional effects.
VSDC Free Video Editor offers extensive support for numerous video, image and audio formats. This allows you to create, convert and edit videos for just about any media device including modern smartphones, video game consoles, computers and standalone video players. Additional features include the ability to create moving objects, use Chroma keying features, cut and trim sections of video, remove video borders with just a few clicks of the mouse and export individual frames as images. Using a timeline, you will be able to maintain control over the position of any objects added into the scene.
If you are looking for a completely free video editor which provides a more extensive selection of features than the one which ships with Windows or the Windows Live software package, then VSDC Free Video Editor may be just the solution you are looking for. The ability to add and create more complex objects through the use of sprites and the ability to capture video which is being played on the desktop make this program comparable to many solutions which actually tend to cost quite a bit of money. Once you have created your videos, you can save them in a wide variety of supported resolutions and formats, and you can even burn them straight to DVD. This will allow you to play your videos on any standalone DVD player.
If you are not satisfied with the fairly limited range of features of Windows Movie Maker, then you can find out more about VSDC Free Video Editor at http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor and download the program today for free and without restrictions.
Computers Articles1. Why To Move It Consulting In Miami And Your Career Towards Tech
Author: ITSupport Managers
2. Activate Norton Antivirus |+1-855-550-9333
Author: alissa silver
3. Installation Or Upgrade Of New Operating Systems.| Dataalign
4. Avail Data Recovery Milwaukee Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. What’s The Difference Between Office 365 And Office 2016?
Author: Karim Salem
6. How To Protect Your Dell Computers From Viruses.
7. Find The Ultimate Laptop Screen Repair In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
8. Avail It Support Waukesha To Maintain Your Computer Systems In Best Condition
9. Online Use Of Practice Management Software For Physiotherapists In Australia
Author: Ben C
10. Dell Laptop Does Not Boot Or Hangs Periodically.| Call +1(888)784-9316
11. Business Process Automation As A Service For Organizations In Today’s World
12. 5 Reasons To Choose Universal Laser Service For Cutting, Engraving And Marking
Author: Rob Hibbs
13. Why Companies Are Using It Managed Services
14. How Cloud Security Be Contributed To The Safety Of Your Business
15. Healthcare It Solutions – Many Advantages