ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Sant Antoni De Calonge Villa In Spain Is The Ideal Place To Stay During Holiday:
Total Articles: 26
A small town but a popular tourist spot in Spain:
Although a small town, Sant Antoni de Calonge in Spain is popular among tourists. This town is located within the administrative jurisdiction of Catalonia. The town is located in a rocky area just across the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. The town is blessed with several places of tourist interest like for example church of Saint Daniel presumed to have been built by Romans, Chalcolithic burial graves, few megaliths and so on. There is also an Archeological museum which also houses several works of arts and artifacts. Sant Antoni de Calonge is also a popular venue for water sports.
Villas are meant for the comfort of the tourist:
Several villas have come up in this town and you can feel comfortable in these villas and enjoy your holiday tour. Your stay in these villas would be so comfortable that you would take back with you the sweet memories of your visit to the town. The villas are available in various categories. The villas are available with single bedroom to four or five bed rooms which can accommodate more than 20 visitors at a time. The villas are fully equipped to provide all the necessary amenities to the visitor. For example, the villas have satellite television, telephone facility, air conditioner (optional), internet services and even music system is also provided. Other amenities include washing machine, fully equipped kitchen, and linen and so on.
The Villas are designed for you to relax:
Most of the villas in Sant Antoni de Calonge have well prepared tennis court, volley ball court and even the basket ball court which provide enough opportunity for the tourist to relax. The private swimming pool provided in these villas makes the tourist feel fully rejuvenated. The villas are so designed and located the tourist can stay comfortably and take a view of the nature around from almost every corner of the villa. The villas are abundantly spacious and are appropriately furnished. In short, the villas make you feel at home.
The rental is considerably reasonable:
The rentals of villas in Sant Antoni de Calonge vary between Euro 500 to 1300. For example a villa which has three rooms of which two are bed rooms with all other amenities are available for rental of Euro 1000 per week. Shopping area and other amenities are available within a reasonable distance from the villa and this adds to the convenience of the tourist. Sant Antoni de Calonge being one of the popular tourist locations, villas must be booked well in advance.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe