ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Sant Antoni De Calonge Villa In Spain Is The Ideal Place To Stay During Holiday:
Total Articles: 26
A small town but a popular tourist spot in Spain:
Although a small town, Sant Antoni de Calonge in Spain is popular among tourists. This town is located within the administrative jurisdiction of Catalonia. The town is located in a rocky area just across the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. The town is blessed with several places of tourist interest like for example church of Saint Daniel presumed to have been built by Romans, Chalcolithic burial graves, few megaliths and so on. There is also an Archeological museum which also houses several works of arts and artifacts. Sant Antoni de Calonge is also a popular venue for water sports.
Villas are meant for the comfort of the tourist:
Several villas have come up in this town and you can feel comfortable in these villas and enjoy your holiday tour. Your stay in these villas would be so comfortable that you would take back with you the sweet memories of your visit to the town. The villas are available in various categories. The villas are available with single bedroom to four or five bed rooms which can accommodate more than 20 visitors at a time. The villas are fully equipped to provide all the necessary amenities to the visitor. For example, the villas have satellite television, telephone facility, air conditioner (optional), internet services and even music system is also provided. Other amenities include washing machine, fully equipped kitchen, and linen and so on.
The Villas are designed for you to relax:
Most of the villas in Sant Antoni de Calonge have well prepared tennis court, volley ball court and even the basket ball court which provide enough opportunity for the tourist to relax. The private swimming pool provided in these villas makes the tourist feel fully rejuvenated. The villas are so designed and located the tourist can stay comfortably and take a view of the nature around from almost every corner of the villa. The villas are abundantly spacious and are appropriately furnished. In short, the villas make you feel at home.
The rental is considerably reasonable:
The rentals of villas in Sant Antoni de Calonge vary between Euro 500 to 1300. For example a villa which has three rooms of which two are bed rooms with all other amenities are available for rental of Euro 1000 per week. Shopping area and other amenities are available within a reasonable distance from the villa and this adds to the convenience of the tourist. Sant Antoni de Calonge being one of the popular tourist locations, villas must be booked well in advance.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah