ALL >> Career >> View Article
Senior Marketing Jobs In India
Total Articles: 17
In this era of increased competition and globalization the senior marketing jobs in India are regarded as one of the most prestigious job options in the country. There is rapid growth in almost all types of industries ranging from electronics to automobile to apparel. The jobs for marketing and management professionals in India have been witnessing stupendous boom. With a launch of numerous products and services in the Indian market, companies are focussing on developing a strong marketing network. Increase in marketing efforts is integral in improving revenues and escalating rate of growth thereby strengthening the financial position of the company. Various marketing initiatives are introduced by senior marketing executives to promote the new and improvised products.
Midsized as well as small companies look for professionals having excellent communication skills, superb project analyzing skills, quick decision making and management skills along with computer literacy. The multinational companies conduct recruitment drives, advertise on the web, and hold interviews in order to hire competent senior marketing job candidates. The marketing professionals are expected to possess exemplary communication skills, strong self-motivation, and a can do attitude, powerful negotiating abilities as well as marketing experience.
In this progressive, competitive and fast -changing business climate all leading companies opt to hire senior marketing professionals which can guide the company to the next platform of growth and profitability. The senior marketing officers get supplementary perks and faster promotions. Many new career opportunities open up for well trained and competent senior marketing managers.
Requirements for a job of senior marketing professionals
• A degree in marketing
• Excellent communication proficiency
• Good Computer & IT skills
Important role of a senior marketing professional:
• He promotes the company’s products by targeting the right clientele and introducing important marketing strategies.
• With training and experience the senior marketing officer focuses on improving and developing new marketing techniques so that the overall business improves.
• The senior marketing professional devises solution that assist the company to achieve its business objectives
A senior management professional handles the strategic as well as tactical management of a significant aspect of the company. The career of a senior marketing professional can grow in leaps and bounds if one possesses good knowledge about the company’s product, outstanding communication skills as well strong ability to convince the client of its importance. The career prospects for senior marketing jobs in India are stable and profitable.
Work experience in fact substantially adds to one’s skill of managing a larger part of the organization. This senior management position is generally reserved for an individual who exhibits responsible attitude and possesses the attributes to manage a major part of the organization. Lucrative pay packages, additional benefits and job security are few important features which are linked to VP Marketing jobs India. This is the next highest management position in any organization. A Vice President has to report to the president or a senior executive and have to perform certain specific functions which include assisting the president.
Marketing jobs requires analytical and creative skills with zeal and enthusiasm to succeed. The senior marketing jobs hold extremely good potential for stupendous professional growth, recognition and financial success.
Shine Kapoor writes articles on behalf of HeadHonchos.com, India’s premier senior jobs portal india. HeadHonchos provides top hr jobs in india as well as a range of specialized services that facilitate senior job search.
Career Articles1. Types Of Hr Training
2. A Guide To Locum Jobs In Australia - What Is Locum Work
Author: Malcolm Reeves
3. Coaching In Business - How To Become A Business Coach And Make Substantial Money From It
Author: Ian Marsh
4. To Become An Business Coach Means Had To Get To The Bottom Of All Of It
Author: Ian Marsh
5. What Is Photogrammetrists & Career Opportunities In India
6. Carrer In Digital Marketing
7. Want To Grab An Opportunity In Mnc
8. Professionate Makes Event Staff Hiring Much Simple
9. How To Use Social Media For Recruiting New Talent?
Author: Kartik Patel
10. Is Correspondence Mba In Marketing, Hrm, Finance Worth Your Time?
Author: Jitendra D
11. How To Motivate Someone For Action?
Author: Prof. Chandra Kant
12. Live Salesforce Developer Certification Training With Job Assistance
Author: SVR Technologies
13. 4 Mistakes Freelancers Should Avoid For A Better Freelancer Career
14. Choose A Career In An Insurance Company!
Author: Michel Sam
15. New Year Health Checks – Doctors
Author: Malcolm Reeves