ALL >> Career >> View Article
Getting Prestigious Hr Jobs In India Will Shape Your Career
Total Articles: 17
Human resource is an important department of an industrial or a business organization. In order to move to the next level of growth the organization needs to focus on these crucial vertical. Employees are the building blocks of any successful organization as they collectively contribute towards the smooth functioning of the organization. Any organization has the right set of motivated and proficient people to work in an efficient as well as effective environment.
Senior HR jobs in India have gained tremendous importance during the last decade. Traditionally, HR jobs were not given due weightage by most organizations. The professional working on managerial posts never took this function seriously. In fact the human resource jobs were merely considered as a way of maintaining smooth functioning in an organization. Their task included recruiting employees, doing performance management, handling compensation structure and conducting annual appraisals.
But, in contemporary times, the job profile of a senior HR manager includes many important responsibilities. In today's world, the job profile of a senior management HR encompasses extensive responsibilities in itself. In fact there are numerous factors that are escalating this growth of responsibilities of a senior human resource professional.
Presently, it has been observed that forming the structure of the organization has become an extremely significant aspect of senior HR manager's job.. He has to coordinate with other employees in the organization in order to chalk out their roles, responsibilities and designations. In addition he formulates and manages the overall salary structures for all the employees of the organization. Hence in current times the Human Resource Jobs have become an integral part of any organization. Starting from job profiling, outlining KRAs of the employees, providing quality training, to reducing attrition; the HR executives have to put in a lot of effort. They are now working harder in order to build the path of success of their organisation. Truly, they have indeed become a powerful catalyst who plays a key role in the company’s success story.
Responsibilities of senior management HR
• To maintain and structure efficient HR policies, ensuring compliance and to contribute the development of corporate HR policies
• To ensure recruitment of efficient employee infrastructure including finance so that business needs are met properly
• To focus on Employee Retention and promote important employee identification initiatives.
• To manage the salary structure
• Talent management and recruitment
• To develop efficient HR business plan.
• Ensure smooth communication at various staff levels and the management
• Ensure a motivational and harmonious work environment in the organization, including providing apt opportunities for the career growth and development
Currently the job industry is flooded with demands for proficient professionals in the arena of HR. People with a deep interest in managing human resources, supplemented with good communication skills, are the ones who are bound to work as senior management HR. They get lucrative job opportunities and recognition in this career.
Shine Kapoor writes articles on behalf of HeadHonchos.com, India’s premier job portal in India. HeadHonchos provides Vice President Jobs and Human Resource Jobs as well as a range of specialized services that facilitate senior job search.
Career Articles1. Affordable Mbbs Course Fees Study Abroad Destinations
Author: Universal Education Consultants
2. The Difference Between Leadership And Management Is Dicey
3. Why Should You Choose Full Time Digital Marketing Training Institute?
Author: Kunal Iyer
4. The Ease And Comfort Of Pursuing Courses In Digital Marketing
Author: Krutika Sharma
5. How Should I Get Searched My Dream Job?
Author: This article is written by Jobs poster.
6. Pr For Canada
Author: Sunland Education
7. 3 Types Of People Always Succeed In The Journey Called Life
Author: Olivia James
8. Download Talathi Previous Year Question Papers
9. How To Develop Websites
10. How To Get Education Loan From Bank
11. Which Is The Best Nda Coaching Center In Chandigarh?
Author: Jyoti Sandhu
12. Fundamental Skills For Every Project Manager
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
13. Finest Institute For Sap Training Certification Courses In Noida
Author: Shanaya Sharma
14. Magento Vs. Shopify: The Crucial Decision For Building An Online Store
Author: Kartik Patel
15. The Prerequisites Of Getting A Pg Diploma Certification!
Author: Bhargav Himnshu