ALL >> Career >> View Article
Getting Prestigious Hr Jobs In India Will Shape Your Career
Total Articles: 17
Human resource is an important department of an industrial or a business organization. In order to move to the next level of growth the organization needs to focus on these crucial vertical. Employees are the building blocks of any successful organization as they collectively contribute towards the smooth functioning of the organization. Any organization has the right set of motivated and proficient people to work in an efficient as well as effective environment.
Senior HR jobs in India have gained tremendous importance during the last decade. Traditionally, HR jobs were not given due weightage by most organizations. The professional working on managerial posts never took this function seriously. In fact the human resource jobs were merely considered as a way of maintaining smooth functioning in an organization. Their task included recruiting employees, doing performance management, handling compensation structure and conducting annual appraisals.
But, in contemporary times, the job profile of a senior HR manager includes many important responsibilities. In today's world, the job profile of a senior management HR encompasses extensive responsibilities in itself. In fact there are numerous factors that are escalating this growth of responsibilities of a senior human resource professional.
Presently, it has been observed that forming the structure of the organization has become an extremely significant aspect of senior HR manager's job.. He has to coordinate with other employees in the organization in order to chalk out their roles, responsibilities and designations. In addition he formulates and manages the overall salary structures for all the employees of the organization. Hence in current times the Human Resource Jobs have become an integral part of any organization. Starting from job profiling, outlining KRAs of the employees, providing quality training, to reducing attrition; the HR executives have to put in a lot of effort. They are now working harder in order to build the path of success of their organisation. Truly, they have indeed become a powerful catalyst who plays a key role in the company’s success story.
Responsibilities of senior management HR
• To maintain and structure efficient HR policies, ensuring compliance and to contribute the development of corporate HR policies
• To ensure recruitment of efficient employee infrastructure including finance so that business needs are met properly
• To focus on Employee Retention and promote important employee identification initiatives.
• To manage the salary structure
• Talent management and recruitment
• To develop efficient HR business plan.
• Ensure smooth communication at various staff levels and the management
• Ensure a motivational and harmonious work environment in the organization, including providing apt opportunities for the career growth and development
Currently the job industry is flooded with demands for proficient professionals in the arena of HR. People with a deep interest in managing human resources, supplemented with good communication skills, are the ones who are bound to work as senior management HR. They get lucrative job opportunities and recognition in this career.
Shine Kapoor writes articles on behalf of HeadHonchos.com, India’s premier job portal in India. HeadHonchos provides Vice President Jobs and Human Resource Jobs as well as a range of specialized services that facilitate senior job search.
Career Articles1. "what Are Your Salary Expectations?"how Do I Handle The Interview Question?
Author: Sophie Kaul
2. Shape-up Your Career Through An Internship
Author: Roopali Parandekar
3. Going For Walk-ins? Think Twice!
Author: Jay Torres
4. Free Job Posting Site For Employers In Usa
Author: G Pradeep Kumar
5. Athena Net Coaching- Providing An Ideal Destination For The Students In Lucknow
6. Quality Assurance (qa) Training Courses In Ahmedabad- Unicode Technologies.
7. How To Establish A Successful Mobile Application Testing Career?
Author: Jack Ramon
8. Athena Ias- Helping You To Achieve Your Dream Of Becoming An Ias Officer.
9. Cathay Dupont Warning! Avoid Scam That Acts As Job Opportunity Award
Author: Andrei Park
10. Warning From Cathay Dupont: Travel Awards Not A Ticket To Work In Japan
Author: Alea Kim
11. Secrets Of Above 30,000 Feet Air Hostess Career
Author: WHITE PANTHER
12. Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
Author: Jay Torres
13. Jkpsc Recruitment 2017–2018 Latest Mo/lecturer Online Jobs Notification
Author: Recruitment Result
14. Involve Gamification In Recruiting And Engagement
15. Photojournalism- The Social Responsibility