ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Real Estate Property In Ahmedabad Is More Affordable Than Delhi And Gurgaon
Total Articles: 54
Sun, Sangath Infrastructure, and Synthesis Realty, some of the leading developers in Ahmedabad, have rolled out an array of high-end residential spaces; these are laced with contemporary amenities and modern life-style. This shows that the realty market in the city is flourishing well. The demand for housing is too high for urban homes, so accordingly, a plenteous of projects in the city have seen light of the day. The houses that offer to the buyers mostly rank well enough in terms of amenities and comfort provided. 'One of the world's fastest cities' is the apt title the city has been awarded: this has worked wonders for the burgeoning real estate industry.
If the rates of real estate property in Ahmedabad over past one year is taken into account, we see that they haven't shown high accretion. In July, last year, the price index was recorded at Rs. 3870 per sq. feet, and this July, only a marginal increase of about 2%, has been noticed: the rate being Rs. 3953 psf. As we can easily see, the price indices in the city are lower than in metros like Gurgaon, Mumbai, or Delhi. For instance, consider the price per sq meter for an apartment in the central region: it stands approximately at Rs. 50,000, while the same is at 100,000/- in Delhi, exactly double. The rental rate for a 1 BHK in these two cities and at Rs. 7000/- (Ahmedabad) and Rs. 12000/- (Delhi). This makes the largest city of Gujarat more affordable to live in.
The city also rates good in infrastructure and commutation system. All-new SEZs and commercial industries have been floated by the developers, thus making real estate property in Ahmedabad a much sought-after city for investing into real estate. The BRTS (Bus Rapid Transport System) or better known as Janmarg was recently rewarded with USA International Sustainable Transport Award; this had a positive influence over the realty market and resulted in more inquiries. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel airport lies in the proximity of the city-center, and this eases its connectivity to the other cities of India.
Prahlad Nagar,Vejalpur, Vastrapur, Bodakev, Satellite, and Bopal are some of the top locales where one can go ahead with their investment plans; all of these form part of West Ahmedabad. Bodakev leads them all in capital rates: a price index of Rs. 5203/ sq. ft. which is closely followed by the rates at Satellite and Prahlad Nagar. The home seekers can expect flats rendered with facilities like parks,world class facilities, strategic location,pools, rain water harvesting, health care and nearness to important business centers. Buying a property in Ahmedabad can be an advisable thing if you are looking for not-so-hefty rates and still do not want to let go off the mod cons.
Make a search for apartment/rental rooms/plots over Makaan.com, India's fastest growing property portal and get to know of the properties available for buying. Buy house in the price range that suits you the best. Locate ready-to-move-in and under construction sites for real estate property at Ahmedabad and other cities.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon