ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Car Rental Surat
Total Articles: 3
• The Old Fort
The Old Fort
The Old Fort is built by Mohammad Tughlak in the 14th century. It is constructed as a defence fortification against the Bhils. Visit this place by booking a Car on a rent.
Hajira is situated 28 kms from Surat. The pleasant Hajira Beach is fringed by feathery 'Casurina' trees and has a comfortable holiday home for visitors. You can make Jama Masjid to visit this places.
Dandi is situated on the coastline and well known as a salt centre. Dandi has acquired a name in history after the famous 'Dandi March Salt Satyagraha' launched by Gandhiji in March, 1930 AD. It has very vast sea-shore. We provide car rental services.
Udharat is situated 42 kms from Surat. Ubharat is known for a fine, sandy beach with a backdrop of shady palm groves. Carrental2india is providing you the best car rental service in Surat for this place.
Tithal is a very beautiful beach which is situated 108 kms from Surat and 5 kms from Valsad on the Bombay Vadodara Western Railway. A beautiful sandy beach palm sheltered cottages is what you would get to see there. You can Hire a car Surat on a rent for this place by us.
The Vansda National Park is situated in Bulsar District. Wild animals such as leopards, tigers, panthers and wild boars are found here. We are doing car rental booking. So you can contact us by making a call or by sending us an Email.
Saputara is a very lovely hill station is situated in Dang district at the southeast corner of the state. It has an altitude of 1000m. This place has the Sarpagana river flowing nearby. Saputara is Gujarat's best-known hill resort, situated atop the second highest plateau in the Sahyadri range and in the midst of thick forests. At the heart of Saputara is a lake, with boating facilities. You can also hire a car by online booking on our website.
Author : Rachana Desai
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler