ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Car Rental Surat
Total Articles: 3
• The Old Fort
The Old Fort
The Old Fort is built by Mohammad Tughlak in the 14th century. It is constructed as a defence fortification against the Bhils. Visit this place by booking a Car on a rent.
Hajira is situated 28 kms from Surat. The pleasant Hajira Beach is fringed by feathery 'Casurina' trees and has a comfortable holiday home for visitors. You can make Jama Masjid to visit this places.
Dandi is situated on the coastline and well known as a salt centre. Dandi has acquired a name in history after the famous 'Dandi March Salt Satyagraha' launched by Gandhiji in March, 1930 AD. It has very vast sea-shore. We provide car rental services.
Udharat is situated 42 kms from Surat. Ubharat is known for a fine, sandy beach with a backdrop of shady palm groves. Carrental2india is providing you the best car rental service in Surat for this place.
Tithal is a very beautiful beach which is situated 108 kms from Surat and 5 kms from Valsad on the Bombay Vadodara Western Railway. A beautiful sandy beach palm sheltered cottages is what you would get to see there. You can Hire a car Surat on a rent for this place by us.
The Vansda National Park is situated in Bulsar District. Wild animals such as leopards, tigers, panthers and wild boars are found here. We are doing car rental booking. So you can contact us by making a call or by sending us an Email.
Saputara is a very lovely hill station is situated in Dang district at the southeast corner of the state. It has an altitude of 1000m. This place has the Sarpagana river flowing nearby. Saputara is Gujarat's best-known hill resort, situated atop the second highest plateau in the Sahyadri range and in the midst of thick forests. At the heart of Saputara is a lake, with boating facilities. You can also hire a car by online booking on our website.
Author : Rachana Desai
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco