ALL >> General >> View Article
Making Cheap Calls To The Middle East
Total Articles: 39
If you are from the Middle East and have moved to the UK recently or are in the UK for studies or travel and are looking for cheap and better ways to stay in touch with your loved ones back home, then there are many options available for you.
In this article we are going to look at the various ways you can keep in touch with your friends and family back home and which options are better and cheaper ones for making calls to Middle Eastern countries.
1. Calling from a BT (or similar) landline
The first option is the calling from a landline and many people think that this is the cheapest option for calling back home. Calling through landlines is indeed easy and simple, all it takes is that you enter the international code of the country you want to dial and then the city code and your contact number. However landline calls are expensive. For eg a call to Jordan using British Telecoms landline costs 125 pence per minute!
2. Mobile phone provider
Ok, if the landlines are expensive, what about the mobile service providers. Unfortunately the situation doesn’t really improve. For eg, using O2 to make calls home costs 154 pence per minute. And if you were to use their International traveler service, it still costs you 92 pence per minute.
3. International calling cards
There are many vendors and providers who sell international calling cards which give you a set number of minutes for your money when calling home. This looks like a good option as the rates advertised with these card companies are much cheaper than landlines or the mobiles we discussed above. However many companies tend to add hidden charges on the calls made using these cards including connection charges and termination fees and what would seem to be a 10 pound card will eventually end up giving you a fraction of the calling time you actually paid for.
4. A reputable VoIP provider
The actual way to save money on making calls back home in The middle easy is to use a Voice over internet protocol provider (Voip) such as simplecall. Simplecall allows its users to make international calls using their mobile phone or even the internet. And calling costs with them are low. You don’t have to worry about the hidden charges which calling cards charge you.
What is obvious is that Voip providers such as simplecall provide a much cheaper and easier service to stay in touch with your friends and family. A Call to Saudi costs 5.7 pence to a landline and 7.8 pence to a mobile. A call to Jordan would cost 5.9 pence to a landline and
So in the end the best way to call the Middle East, be it Riyadh in Saudi Arabia or Cairo in Egypt or Amman in Jordan or anywhere else, the best option is companies like simplecall.
SimpleCall provides best call rates to make cheap international calls from USA to allover the World, save your money & enjoy high quality low cost international calls for more info visit us at: http://www.simplecall.com.
General Articles1. Tips For Easing Trade Show Set Up
Author: Jeffrey J. Burns
2. Price Boom Is Coming! Please Be Kind To Your Mgo Supplier!
Author: hu Allen
3. Online Mobile Recharge Services Are Easily Available
4. Уличные Автономные Солнечные Светильники В Казахстане
5. Are There Any Flaws In The Surface Of The Turquoise Pendant?
6. A Guide To The Perfect Destination And Beach Wedding Dresses
7. Pour Jouer L'effet Métallique De La Robe Bronze-noir
8. Tra I Vestiti Di Paillettes Scintillanti E Quelli Audaci Gillne.it
9. Anchor Bracelet – Shop Online
Author: Nora Oliver
10. Essay Competition… Technology & Future
Author: Adriana Albritton is the Founder of A Fit Wellness
11. How Kidney Cancer Specialist Can Help You To Overcome Kidney Cancer
Author: Aditya Pradhan
12. Vastu Tips For Successful Marriage Life
Author: Dr. Puneet Chawla
13. From Women’s Triathlon Suit To Women’s Wetsuit: Get The Perfect Attire For All Your Favourite Sports
Author: Vikram kumar
14. Edinburgh Printers Provides Best Marketing Banners In Uk
Author: Edinburgh Banners
15. Maximum Return In All Your Trade Need To Choose Dynamic Money Research
Author: Swati Raina