ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Makes Desert Camps In Jaisalmer So Famous ?
Total Articles: 76
Jaisalmer is named after its founder Maharawal Jaisal Singh, and is known as “Golden city of India” due to the use of yellow sandstone used in every architecture of the city and the areas surrounding it. The city is having yellowish golden touch and is vibrant and unique. The places to visit in Jaisalmer are fort Patwahaveli, Gadisor Lake, Salam Singh ki haveli and places nearby are Kuldra Village,Khaba fort, Lordrwa Jain Temple, Tannot Mata Mandir , Desert National Park , Fosile Park etc.
Here the desrt camps in Jaisalmer are very famous as people can stay in camps surrounding Thar desert.When you are searching for tourist spots so the ultimate destination to go unwind and relish in the desert which will make your mind fresh. Desert camps in Jaisalmer provides camel safari to all guests and starts from camel point. This is an exclusive camel safari where the arrangements of Tea/ Coffee on the dunes is there. A camp in Jaisalmer offers several activities including Folk music and dance, Jeep safari etc.In the evening cultural programs are performed by Langas,ethnic dresses and traditional instruments. Traditional Rajasthani Kalbelia dance form is very popular among tourist.Crowd can have snacks during cultural activities. The city boasts of pilgrimage Centre’s and temples. Its famous for folk songs and music, and dance. Jaisalmer is filled with structures and monuments,walled township which makes it popular among tourist. The surrounding desolate landscape evidences a stunning beauty.
Camel safaris are very much popular with tourists and hence contributing to the business for the region and enjoys the ride. Jaisalmer is known for huge mark ups so buying shawls, carpets, jewelry etc. can be a very time consuming and good experience as people bargain for these things. People usually come to avoid the busy life of city and spend few quiet days. Tourism is a major industry in Jaisalmer and is also known for its leather bags made from wild camels native to the area. The camps offer a lot of facilities to their guests and to offer a comfortable stay is the prime motive of the Jaisalmer camps and is best way to enjoy city’s warm hospitality.With a string of unique features, Jaisalmer is the perfect place to enjoy one's vacation camp offers guests with an opportunity to experience the desert paradise and its lifestyle. These are attached with bathroom. Authentic Rajasthani cuisine along with other Indian delicacies can be enjoyed at the multi-cuisine restaurant. Guests are entertained with folk music and dance and are also offered the true essence of the city through jeep rides and a trip to the Desert National Park for enjoying the Wild-life.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson