ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Makes Desert Camps In Jaisalmer So Famous ?
Total Articles: 76
Jaisalmer is named after its founder Maharawal Jaisal Singh, and is known as “Golden city of India” due to the use of yellow sandstone used in every architecture of the city and the areas surrounding it. The city is having yellowish golden touch and is vibrant and unique. The places to visit in Jaisalmer are fort Patwahaveli, Gadisor Lake, Salam Singh ki haveli and places nearby are Kuldra Village,Khaba fort, Lordrwa Jain Temple, Tannot Mata Mandir , Desert National Park , Fosile Park etc.
Here the desrt camps in Jaisalmer are very famous as people can stay in camps surrounding Thar desert.When you are searching for tourist spots so the ultimate destination to go unwind and relish in the desert which will make your mind fresh. Desert camps in Jaisalmer provides camel safari to all guests and starts from camel point. This is an exclusive camel safari where the arrangements of Tea/ Coffee on the dunes is there. A camp in Jaisalmer offers several activities including Folk music and dance, Jeep safari etc.In the evening cultural programs are performed by Langas,ethnic dresses and traditional instruments. Traditional Rajasthani Kalbelia dance form is very popular among tourist.Crowd can have snacks during cultural activities. The city boasts of pilgrimage Centre’s and temples. Its famous for folk songs and music, and dance. Jaisalmer is filled with structures and monuments,walled township which makes it popular among tourist. The surrounding desolate landscape evidences a stunning beauty.
Camel safaris are very much popular with tourists and hence contributing to the business for the region and enjoys the ride. Jaisalmer is known for huge mark ups so buying shawls, carpets, jewelry etc. can be a very time consuming and good experience as people bargain for these things. People usually come to avoid the busy life of city and spend few quiet days. Tourism is a major industry in Jaisalmer and is also known for its leather bags made from wild camels native to the area. The camps offer a lot of facilities to their guests and to offer a comfortable stay is the prime motive of the Jaisalmer camps and is best way to enjoy city’s warm hospitality.With a string of unique features, Jaisalmer is the perfect place to enjoy one's vacation camp offers guests with an opportunity to experience the desert paradise and its lifestyle. These are attached with bathroom. Authentic Rajasthani cuisine along with other Indian delicacies can be enjoyed at the multi-cuisine restaurant. Guests are entertained with folk music and dance and are also offered the true essence of the city through jeep rides and a trip to the Desert National Park for enjoying the Wild-life.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus