ALL >> General >> View Article
Spend Amazing Autumn Holidays In Calpe
Total Articles: 33
The summer has already finished. Days are shorter and shorter. The temperatures are every time milder. But don´t worry! If you still feel like enjoying beach and sea, we have a few suggestions for you. The Spanish coast is the best place to spend holidays in autumn.
One of the best destinations you can choose is Calpe. It is a coastal city in the Community of Valencia. It is located 67 km from Alicante at the foot of the Natural Park of Penyal d´Ifac. In autumn, when the vegetation changes its colours, the landscape is just spectacular. If you want to experience that, and much more, search an accommodation in Calpe and fall in love with the beauty of this place.
Although since November the temperatures are much lower, you don´t have to spend time at home. In Calpe there is a typical Mediterranean climate that allows you take long walk along the seaside. The sand is not so hot anymore and you will experience a relaxing foot massage. Actually, autumn is a great season to rest. The occupancy level is much lower and there is much more tranquility. In Calpe you will have opportunity to enjoy all possible kinds of service, including water sport activities. Rent an apartments for rent in calpe and spend amazing time on the Spanish coast.
If during your holidays, you need a contact with nature, we suggest you to visit the Natural Park of Penyal d´Ifac. It is formed by a huge rock of the height of 332 meters. It is a home for many rare plants, including a number of endemic species. There are over 300 animal species and a nesting site for colonies of birds. Climbers of all abilities take a challenge and try to get to the peak of this rock to have an opportunity to admire the best views of this zone.
At the foot of the Ifnac, there is a port where you can watch the fishing boats. Besides, the Calpe´s salt lakes are a heaven for the wildlife. They attract lots of flamingoes and herons. This is another interesting attraction of this city. When the weather is not good enough to spend time outdoor, there are other attractions you can enjoy. There is for example the Comic Museum with works of Elias Urbez. In the Festival Museum you will have an opportunity to see an exhibition of the costumes and accessories of the Calpe´s festival, such as the Moors and Christians.
As you can see, the autumn is a very attractive season to spend time at the seaside. There are fewer people and you can enjoy totally the nature and tranquility. So what are you waiting for? Make your bag and come to Calpe!
General Articles1. Sending Your Electronics To A Toronto Electronics Recycling Center
Author: Mohan Rawat
2. Scott Foil: Knowing Your Need For Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
3. What Can You Do To Balance An Industrial Oven?
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
4. The Perfect Destination For A Memorable Holiday In Bhimtal
Author: Amit Upretti
5. Top Reasons To Use A Pan Mixer At A Construction Site
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
6. Magnesium Oxide Is An Important Role
Author: hu Allen
7. Oh My Baby, I Rest You Daily With These Crazy Cool Furniture
Author: James Williams
8. All You Want To Learn About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Author: Ross Barkely
9. Quick Laptop Screen Repair Sheffield – Lenovo Repairer
10. Exploring Varying Methods Of Chemical Separation
11. Find Private Investigator For Office
Author: kiven Sea
12. Godrej Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
Author: Godrej Washing Machine
13. Hamilton Automatic Khaki X-wind Chronograph H77616533 Mens Watch| Hardy And Fashionable
Author: Jasson C
14. How To Hire The Right Basement Contractor In Toronto
Author: Noah Dube
15. Splendid Things To Do In Cusco Peru Tours
Author: Ricardo Davis