ALL >> General >> View Article
Spend Amazing Autumn Holidays In Calpe
Total Articles: 33
The summer has already finished. Days are shorter and shorter. The temperatures are every time milder. But don´t worry! If you still feel like enjoying beach and sea, we have a few suggestions for you. The Spanish coast is the best place to spend holidays in autumn.
One of the best destinations you can choose is Calpe. It is a coastal city in the Community of Valencia. It is located 67 km from Alicante at the foot of the Natural Park of Penyal d´Ifac. In autumn, when the vegetation changes its colours, the landscape is just spectacular. If you want to experience that, and much more, search an accommodation in Calpe and fall in love with the beauty of this place.
Although since November the temperatures are much lower, you don´t have to spend time at home. In Calpe there is a typical Mediterranean climate that allows you take long walk along the seaside. The sand is not so hot anymore and you will experience a relaxing foot massage. Actually, autumn is a great season to rest. The occupancy level is much lower and there is much more tranquility. In Calpe you will have opportunity to enjoy all possible kinds of service, including water sport activities. Rent an apartments for rent in calpe and spend amazing time on the Spanish coast.
If during your holidays, you need a contact with nature, we suggest you to visit the Natural Park of Penyal d´Ifac. It is formed by a huge rock of the height of 332 meters. It is a home for many rare plants, including a number of endemic species. There are over 300 animal species and a nesting site for colonies of birds. Climbers of all abilities take a challenge and try to get to the peak of this rock to have an opportunity to admire the best views of this zone.
At the foot of the Ifnac, there is a port where you can watch the fishing boats. Besides, the Calpe´s salt lakes are a heaven for the wildlife. They attract lots of flamingoes and herons. This is another interesting attraction of this city. When the weather is not good enough to spend time outdoor, there are other attractions you can enjoy. There is for example the Comic Museum with works of Elias Urbez. In the Festival Museum you will have an opportunity to see an exhibition of the costumes and accessories of the Calpe´s festival, such as the Moors and Christians.
As you can see, the autumn is a very attractive season to spend time at the seaside. There are fewer people and you can enjoy totally the nature and tranquility. So what are you waiting for? Make your bag and come to Calpe!
General Articles1. No To People Pleasing- Qsca Coaching Program
Author: Christy Whitman
2. Why It Is Necessary To Provide Plumbing Maintenance In Your Home?
Author: Riley Evans
3. Sit Ups… Oldie But Effective
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Voip Softswitch Providers Make Communication Uninterrupted And Hassle Free
Author: sachin kumar
5. Pay Per Click & Online Ad Trends You Should Know
Author: Justin James
6. 7 Ways How Food Delivery App Can Help Grow Your Restaurant Business
Author: Rajesh kumar
7. Services For Id Cards Of Uk, Germany, Australia, Usa, Canada And Europe
8. Success Of Pokemon Mega Is The Game Close To The Player's Life
Author: Pokemon Mega ADMIN
9. To Resolve Issues Call Acer Support Number Uk
Author: Bene Hencock
10. How To Select The Best Orthopedic Surgeon For You?
Author: Tarun Singh
11. Independent Models In Ring Road Bangalore
Author: Independent Models in Ring Road Bangalore
12. Elegant Enamel: Crazy For Color
13. Marguerite Stix — Sculptor, Artist And Jeweler
14. Il Vestito Dorato Di Jenny Packham è Arrivato Ai Tony Awards
15. Tips To Keep In Mind When Starting An Seo Services In Dubai