ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Hp2-h27 Servicing Hp Desktops, Workstations, And Notebooks
Total Articles: 16
This exam should be taken by HP channel partners and employees to secure a job in the HP ExpertOne. HP ExpertOne network is a community of qualified HP channel partners, customers, and employees.
The test is based on 50 multiple choice questions, meant to be attempted in 75 minutes duration. Passing score for the test is 70%. The type of questions is objective and includes multiple choice questions with single correct answer as well as multiple correct answers.
The audience for this exam is HP channel partners and employees. A candidate must have sufficient hands-on experience of servicing and supporting industry standard desktops, workstations, and notebooks before attempting this examination. The prerequisites are to have at least 6 months experience. Achieving the CompTIA A+ certification or an equivalent certification prior to attempting this exam is a strong recommendation.
Topics of the HP2-H27 test:
The percentage contribution of different sub-categories has been described here:
HP Service Basics 12%
It includes knowledge of ID Numbers Warranty and Service and replacing parts.
HP Product Technology 24%
The subtopics are CPUs, Memory, and System Boards, Storage, Graphics and Display, Networking, Input/Output, Security
Diagnostics and Troubleshooting 28%
The subtopics are basic and advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic tools.
Servicing HP Products 28%
One must know about Safety Precautions, common Repair Issues, notebook Repair Issues, Desktop and Workstation Repair Issues.
HP Resources and Documentation 8%
The candidate should keep knowledge about HP websites, HP services media library, ordering parts, quickspecs, hp support community and support documentation.
How to Register and Pass the HP2-HP27 test:
Recommended training to prepare for this exam can be found at The Learning Center and Grow@HP. One should keep in mind that training alone can’t get the candidate through the exam. It will require a combination of training and self-study. Try to grasp coursework and additional study references, especially book written, about this exam or online study guides. HP exams are based on the knowledge derived from training, hands-on experience, and other pre-requisites.
Computers Articles1. Security Risks Of Using Smart Devices At Home
Author: Jamie R Clarke
2. Laptop Repair Centre Sheffield | Laptop Repairer
Author: Laptop Repairs
3. The Benefits Of Using Tinycc Branded Url Shortener
Author: Tim Boid
4. Iphone 7 Plus Repair Liverpool | Phone Repairer
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
5. How To Handle Cctv Installation Challenge With Ease
Author: Tyler Bond
6. Hosting Your Erp In The Cloud
Author: Daniel Gachara
7. How Do I Troubleshoot Bsod Error In My Dell Alienware?
Author: Maria Silvia
8. 3d Printing The Most Powerful Technology Since The Internet
Author: Jamie Smilovici
9. Iphone 7 Plus Repair London Apprentice
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
10. The Data Recovery Milwaukee Are Experts In Restoring Data From Any Hard Drives
11. Contact Computer Service Waukesha For Best Computer Repair Solutions
12. Safe Electronic Document Delivery: Keeping It Easy For Customers
Author: Jason Legg
13. Paying Employees By Emailing Payslip Delivery
Author: Jeremy Brown
14. 4 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Adopting A Web-to-print Solution
Author: Pratik Shah
15. Benefits Of Having Professionally Designed Website
Author: Devid Roy