ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-337, Microsoft Enterprise Voice & Online Services With Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Total Articles: 16
The topics, subtopics and marks distribution is as follows:
1. Design Enterprise Voice (27%)
The subtopics are design Enterprise Voice topology, call routing, voice interoperability to PSTN, voice applications and unified messaging.
2. Design and configure network services (26%)
One must how to design for network optimization, plan network services for Lync and configure network services for Lync.
3. Configure Enterprise Voice (26%)
The student should know how to configure voice applications, call routing, unified messaging for Lync.
4. Plan and configure a Lync Online hybrid solution (21%)
One must be familiar with these topics, plan Lync online hybrid solution, migrate to Lync online, diagnose connectivity in a Lync online hybrid environment and administer online UM.
Exam Details of 70-337:
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)
Audiences: IT professionals
Technologies: Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Price: $80.00 USD
Test format: Multiple choice questions
Applicants should have a minimum of two years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies and be familiar with supported migration scenarios. They should be proficient in deploying Lync Server 2013 solutions for end users, endpoint devices, telephony, audio/video and web conferences, security, and high availability. In addition, contenders should be proficient with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, and telecommunications standards and components that support the configuration of Lync Server 2013.
How to Pass the 70-337test:
These are two courses that are taught by an instructor:
• 20337A: Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (5 Days)
• 20337B: Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (5 Days)
One may take up Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Lync Server 2013 Jump Start which offers fast-paced and engaging learning experience packed with a variety of scenario-based demos focused on configuring and managing a Lync Server 2013 on premises, in the cloud or in a mixed deployment.
Candidates should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution. This certification qualifies as competency criteria for the MCSE and MCSM.
Education Articles1. Planning A Career In Law? We Suggest You Read This First!
Author: Sukanta Singha
2. Ball Pen Or Gel Pens: The Choice Is Yours!
3. 7 Reasons Why Patent Consultant Is The Right Career For You
4. Cissp Drill Kits
Author: Peter Baumann
5. Get Iot Training Online To Thrive In Existing Iot Space
6. Digital Marketing Course
7. Detailed Description About Java Multithreading
Author: Infocampus is a best java training institute loca
8. Significance Of Sap Fico In The Growth Of Business
Author: tyrion william
9. What All Do You Need To Know About Payday Loans And Its Application Process?
10. 220-902 Exam Certification
Author: Peter Baumann
11. Choose Digital Marketing Over Traditional Method
Author: Vijay Kulkarni
12. Benefits Of Temporary Employment
Author: Weston Barnes is a write and an avid reader. When
13. Multithreading In Java
Author: Firstenquiry is an institute that provides Advanc
14. An Overview On Oracle Hyperion Training
15. Requirements To Study In Spain