ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-337, Microsoft Enterprise Voice & Online Services With Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Total Articles: 16
The topics, subtopics and marks distribution is as follows:
1. Design Enterprise Voice (27%)
The subtopics are design Enterprise Voice topology, call routing, voice interoperability to PSTN, voice applications and unified messaging.
2. Design and configure network services (26%)
One must how to design for network optimization, plan network services for Lync and configure network services for Lync.
3. Configure Enterprise Voice (26%)
The student should know how to configure voice applications, call routing, unified messaging for Lync.
4. Plan and configure a Lync Online hybrid solution (21%)
One must be familiar with these topics, plan Lync online hybrid solution, migrate to Lync online, diagnose connectivity in a Lync online hybrid environment and administer online UM.
Exam Details of 70-337:
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)
Audiences: IT professionals
Technologies: Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Price: $80.00 USD
Test format: Multiple choice questions
Applicants should have a minimum of two years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies and be familiar with supported migration scenarios. They should be proficient in deploying Lync Server 2013 solutions for end users, endpoint devices, telephony, audio/video and web conferences, security, and high availability. In addition, contenders should be proficient with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, and telecommunications standards and components that support the configuration of Lync Server 2013.
How to Pass the 70-337test:
These are two courses that are taught by an instructor:
• 20337A: Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (5 Days)
• 20337B: Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (5 Days)
One may take up Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Lync Server 2013 Jump Start which offers fast-paced and engaging learning experience packed with a variety of scenario-based demos focused on configuring and managing a Lync Server 2013 on premises, in the cloud or in a mixed deployment.
Candidates should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution. This certification qualifies as competency criteria for the MCSE and MCSM.
Education Articles1. What Qualifications Are Important To Get Into The Nda Exam?
2. For Studying A Digital Marketing Course Or Join A Company As A Digital Marketing Trainee?
3. Looking For Day Care Near Manchester?
Author: Nichola Moss
4. Why Ux Is Not 100% Ui
5. Best Digital Marketing Course In Delhi| Top Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi
Author: Gaurav Dubey
6. Led Lcd Tv Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: Mr. A
7. How You Should Analyse Your Mock Tests
Author: Kishor Rathod
8. Things To Keep In Mind For Ssc Cgl Descriptive Test 2018
Author: Tina sharma
9. The Best Among Ux And Ui Design
Author: Career LiftUp
10. 10 Non-traditional Nursing Jobs You Can Opt For
Author: John Noels
11. Advantages Of Child Care Centres In Eastern Creek
Author: Katherine Harris
12. Salesforce Career Path Made Simple
Author: Riley Louis
13. All About Managing Successful Program (msp) Training & Certification
Author: Olushola Ogunseitan
14. C Program
Author: karpagam s
15. How I Passed My Comptia Security+ Sy0-501 Exam In The First Attempt?
Author: Angela George