ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-337, Microsoft Enterprise Voice & Online Services With Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Total Articles: 16
The topics, subtopics and marks distribution is as follows:
1. Design Enterprise Voice (27%)
The subtopics are design Enterprise Voice topology, call routing, voice interoperability to PSTN, voice applications and unified messaging.
2. Design and configure network services (26%)
One must how to design for network optimization, plan network services for Lync and configure network services for Lync.
3. Configure Enterprise Voice (26%)
The student should know how to configure voice applications, call routing, unified messaging for Lync.
4. Plan and configure a Lync Online hybrid solution (21%)
One must be familiar with these topics, plan Lync online hybrid solution, migrate to Lync online, diagnose connectivity in a Lync online hybrid environment and administer online UM.
Exam Details of 70-337:
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)
Audiences: IT professionals
Technologies: Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Price: $80.00 USD
Test format: Multiple choice questions
Applicants should have a minimum of two years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies and be familiar with supported migration scenarios. They should be proficient in deploying Lync Server 2013 solutions for end users, endpoint devices, telephony, audio/video and web conferences, security, and high availability. In addition, contenders should be proficient with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, and telecommunications standards and components that support the configuration of Lync Server 2013.
How to Pass the 70-337test:
These are two courses that are taught by an instructor:
• 20337A: Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (5 Days)
• 20337B: Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (5 Days)
One may take up Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Lync Server 2013 Jump Start which offers fast-paced and engaging learning experience packed with a variety of scenario-based demos focused on configuring and managing a Lync Server 2013 on premises, in the cloud or in a mixed deployment.
Candidates should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution. This certification qualifies as competency criteria for the MCSE and MCSM.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma