ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-337, Microsoft Enterprise Voice & Online Services With Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Total Articles: 16
The topics, subtopics and marks distribution is as follows:
1. Design Enterprise Voice (27%)
The subtopics are design Enterprise Voice topology, call routing, voice interoperability to PSTN, voice applications and unified messaging.
2. Design and configure network services (26%)
One must how to design for network optimization, plan network services for Lync and configure network services for Lync.
3. Configure Enterprise Voice (26%)
The student should know how to configure voice applications, call routing, unified messaging for Lync.
4. Plan and configure a Lync Online hybrid solution (21%)
One must be familiar with these topics, plan Lync online hybrid solution, migrate to Lync online, diagnose connectivity in a Lync online hybrid environment and administer online UM.
Exam Details of 70-337:
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)
Audiences: IT professionals
Technologies: Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Price: $80.00 USD
Test format: Multiple choice questions
Applicants should have a minimum of two years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies and be familiar with supported migration scenarios. They should be proficient in deploying Lync Server 2013 solutions for end users, endpoint devices, telephony, audio/video and web conferences, security, and high availability. In addition, contenders should be proficient with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, and telecommunications standards and components that support the configuration of Lync Server 2013.
How to Pass the 70-337test:
These are two courses that are taught by an instructor:
• 20337A: Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (5 Days)
• 20337B: Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (5 Days)
One may take up Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Lync Server 2013 Jump Start which offers fast-paced and engaging learning experience packed with a variety of scenario-based demos focused on configuring and managing a Lync Server 2013 on premises, in the cloud or in a mixed deployment.
Candidates should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution. This certification qualifies as competency criteria for the MCSE and MCSM.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake