ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-337, Microsoft Enterprise Voice & Online Services With Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Total Articles: 16
The topics, subtopics and marks distribution is as follows:
1. Design Enterprise Voice (27%)
The subtopics are design Enterprise Voice topology, call routing, voice interoperability to PSTN, voice applications and unified messaging.
2. Design and configure network services (26%)
One must how to design for network optimization, plan network services for Lync and configure network services for Lync.
3. Configure Enterprise Voice (26%)
The student should know how to configure voice applications, call routing, unified messaging for Lync.
4. Plan and configure a Lync Online hybrid solution (21%)
One must be familiar with these topics, plan Lync online hybrid solution, migrate to Lync online, diagnose connectivity in a Lync online hybrid environment and administer online UM.
Exam Details of 70-337:
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)
Audiences: IT professionals
Technologies: Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Price: $80.00 USD
Test format: Multiple choice questions
Applicants should have a minimum of two years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies and be familiar with supported migration scenarios. They should be proficient in deploying Lync Server 2013 solutions for end users, endpoint devices, telephony, audio/video and web conferences, security, and high availability. In addition, contenders should be proficient with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, and telecommunications standards and components that support the configuration of Lync Server 2013.
How to Pass the 70-337test:
These are two courses that are taught by an instructor:
• 20337A: Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (5 Days)
• 20337B: Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (5 Days)
One may take up Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Lync Server 2013 Jump Start which offers fast-paced and engaging learning experience packed with a variety of scenario-based demos focused on configuring and managing a Lync Server 2013 on premises, in the cloud or in a mixed deployment.
Candidates should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution. This certification qualifies as competency criteria for the MCSE and MCSM.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning