ALL >> Family >> View Article
Marriages Made In Heaven Regained Over The Net
Total Articles: 9
In India children are referred to the concept of marriage from a very young age. For example, a child who is fussy about eating his food is told fairy tales and stories of how he is going to be married to a princess. A girl child being told the story of a charming prince coming in a white horse and marrying her off is also very common. So, as children grow up they form a distinct idea on how their future spouse would look like and are. That is not to mean that they are extremely clear about what they want, sometimes they simply cannot make up their mind at all as to what qualities to look for in a life partner. In this state of indecisiveness, the relatives and friends get in the way and make things worse. Matrimonial india sites are a great way of finding a life partner.
Take the case of Sudha and Dhananjayan. Sudha is a doctoral student in Chicago and Dhananjayan is a dance exponent who runs his Bharatnatyam dance school in U.S. They both hail from the distant land of Chennai in India, though settled in U.S for very many years. Their families urged them to find someone special and get married. But both Dhananjayan and Sudha were not sure about how to go about it. So, casually they went through the Shaadi sites India, without any high expectation.One thing they both were clear in mind that they wanted to marry someone from their own community, a Tamil. One day as Sudha was talking to her friends in the university campus, she got to know about the matrimony site where one could give a specific search for a Tamil groom. She logged on to the Tamil matrimony site and was pleasantly surprised to find several eligible Tamil groom from all over the world including U.S.
There were IT professionals working in technology giants, there were media professionals and there were few from arts and culture as well! Sudha liked the profile of Dhananjayan, who had uploaded his profile just a few days ago being referred to the website by a student of his.Soon, they started chatting over the Marriage matrimony site. After they became comfortable with each other and their likes and dislikes, did they exchanged their personal contact details and fixed a date.After a courtship of over a year and after Sudha got her Doctoral degree did they decided to tie the knot.
They had no one but the matrimony site to thank for finding each other. The first time they met each other at an Indian restaurant, Dhananjayan had the feeling that he had known Sudha for ages. May be their marriage was fixed in heaven, who knows?But it is for sure that they found their soul mate at the Tamil matrimony site.They had some idea on what qualities they would like to be present in their future life partner. But after meeting each other, they did not bother to verify the checklist. Rather it was like the childhood tales; they got the prince or the princesses in their lives. And as they found their soul mates, no wonder they lived happily together ever after.
Family Articles1. What To Look In A Mail Order Brides Online? More Information For You To Find Out Here!
2. 7 Powerful Ways To Program Love To Children
3. All You Should Know About Making Donations To The Ngos In India
4. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Offer Quality Lifestyle For Your Elders
5. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Understand Your Loved Ones In A Better Way!
Author: Angelika Matthias
6. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Look After Your Elders At Home
7. Top Tips To Help Seniors Have A Happy Holiday Season
Author: Sudhir Singh
8. Building A Circle Of Friends In Your Senior Years
Author: Sudhir Singh
9. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Is The Best Option For Elderly Care At Home
10. Full Time Employee, Entrepreneurand Father – The Highs And Lows
11. Know The Importance Of Maternity And Newborn Baby Photography
Author: Jennifer Gordon
12. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders At Home
13. How To Make The Most Of Your Used Car & Why Should You Upsell?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
14. Tips To Select The Best Car Seat For Infants And Newborns
15. The Older We Get, The Happier We Are: Here’s Why?
Author: Sudhir Singh