ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Why Web Based Erp More Ideal Than Server Based Solution?
Total Articles: 1
A web based ERP system increases business among customers, suppliers through self-service portals, providing for bill payment, lead management and many more.
Web based ERP solution make easier the back-office process automation for a growing business organization and mid-sized company. It gives real-time information about purchase, inventory, finance, order management, employee management etc. With this solution, you can improve productivity and reliability, thus, provide higher levels of service to customers, suppliers and partners.
Advantage of web-based ERP solution:
A bigger advantage of this solution is that remote users such as sales executives and representatives can access the organization system with the help of any browser. The web based ERP solution can be implemented on your existing configuration set up in a very less time period, thus, one need not to upgrade network.
A web hosted ERP solution ensures a lower outlay and predictive spread of cost over time. You have a considerable saving in cost in both terms - software and hardware that can be proved a better investing on your business process.
It reduces maintenance cost, you can get rid of your worries from the investment made towards cost and time in the maintenance of other hardware and server.
Just avoid your headache towards implementation time of this solution, which has been considered as one of the main reasons of ERP failure. One can start using web based ERP from the very first day of installation.
The web-based ERP software is available to you at anytime and anywhere from a simple internet browser.
This solution is easy to use for the user who has knowledge of browser only, everybody knows browsers and internet.
Low Cost Web Based ERP Solution
Being low cost solution, it becomes very easy for organizations to buy and implement without having any issues about the huge initial investment. Web based ERP is not like other ERP solutions, it can can purchased in individual modules and a section-wise implementation can be carried out.
Being browser based it saves a lot of time and online help can be provided by solution providers any time the clients needed. In this way, it becomes more effective and efficient solution to all customers. It becomes easier to carry out the maintenance, which is performed online by the vendor.
Web-based ERP solution is both offline and accessible online. A person can use it with his/her convenient time and place just by connecting up the laptop to the internet.
In present scenario, the organizations of all sizes are being attracted by various benefits and economies that web-based ERP has to offer. Being a cost effective solution, easier to install and maintain, web-based ERP solution provides simplest access across all over the world without requiring additional investment for connectivity.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Easy Steps For Scanning Encrypted Emails With Avg Email Protection
Author: James Enrique
2. 5 Commandments To Follow For Successful Mobile App Development
Author: Anish Desai
3. How To Ensure An Effective Application Security? Top 4 Ways.
4. What Are The Most Common Dos And Don’ts Of Mobile App Development?
Author: Anish Desai
5. Payment Strategy You Can Benefit From As You Avail Quickbooks Support
Author: Jennifer Scott
6. Why Ssl Certificates Are Important For Small Business?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
7. 6 Mobile Apps Every Hr Manager Should Use For Effective Employee Management
Author: Anish Desai
8. Take Care Of Your Marketing With Odoo Erp Software Company
Author: ERP Software
9. Benefits Of Mailroom Automation Software
Author: Nathan White
10. How Relevant Is Software Testing In A Devops Era? Top 5 Reasons
11. Uses Of Accounting Software
Author: Ayisha S
12. Become A Smart And Successful Laptop Repair Engineer
Author: Natasa Suri
13. Essential Benefits Of Co2 Laser For Acrylic Cutting, Marking And Engraving
Author: Rob Hibbs
14. Empowering Finance And Banking Sector With Digital Technology
Author: Shreya Verma
15. Do You Know The Live Stream Apps Changing The World?