ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
5 Most Nutritional Seafood And Their Health Benefits
Total Articles: 21
Seafood is a very interesting food category offering fine taste as well as various health benefits to you. However, there are many people who consider seafood as an exotic food, apt for special functions and events only. Actually the fact is that it is an exotic food category with luscious dishes rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins. There are many seafood items that are rich in minerals like potassium, zinc and iron, and vitamins like B12 and B6. Besides, the food category also offers food items quite low in cholesterol and fat, especially the unsaturated fat like omega-3 fatty acids. Thus you get myriads of health benefits.
To serve you with such salubrious food there are various seafood restaurants in Mississauga where you can dine-in and enjoy.
Top 5 nutritional seafood items served at most of the seafood restaurants:
• Shellfish (oysters and mussels) – the food items are very rich in Vitamin B12 helping your nervous system work efficiently. Also, these water species provide iron and other essential minerals like magnesium to your body. Around 90 grams of Oysters offers 44% of daily suggested ratio of iron and the same amount of mussels provide significant amount of omega-3 fatty acids.
• Salmon – This water creature is highly enriched with omega-3 fatty acids and helps in preventing cancer and cuts down the risk of heart problems. Such type of acids also consist anti-inflammatory functions, helping brain and immune system.
• Sardines – This seafood is the perfect example that you do not need to spend a lot to get highly nutritious food. You can enjoy best cooked sardines at any of the best restaurants in Mississauga for seafood that too at affordable prices.
• Crabs – These awful looking creatures actually are very good source of vitamins like zinc and B12, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, natural sodium and selenium. Also, crabs are quite low in fat and calories.
• Pink Shrimp – Shrimps or also known as prawns are very rich source for selenium and tryptophan. They are also very good source for proteins as well as for vitamin D and B12. Having shrimps in your diets help in reducing depression and anxiety.
Top health benefits of adding seafood in your diet
• Prevent cancer
• Helps in lowering blood pressure
• Improved heart functions and reduced risk of heart problems
• Helps in the development of perfect brain, nerves and eyes in children
• Provide prevention from Bronchitis and Emphysema
• Improved Immune system
• Reduce depression
• Lose weight
• Help preventing Arthritis and Osteoporosis
These are the few top health benefits of having seafood which you easily enjoy by visiting any particular eatery holding specialty in the food category. However, if you love any other cuisine like Italian then too, there are various Mississauga Italian Restaurants, you can prefer.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee