ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Retrieve Deleted And Lost Files From Hard Disk
Total Articles: 16
Nowadays, more and more computer users like to save and restore important files, such as family photos, movies, work files, papers, business reports or etc on computer hard drive because they consider that computer is a safe place to preserve those treasured files. But computer users many have forgot one thing - no matter how powerful the machine is, the computer still cannot escape from some terrible problems such as data loss.
At times the hard drive got jammed, corrupted or came across system problem and other terrible file loss on hard drive occasions. So it's not as safe as you thought to store all important datas on computer hard disks. Before we talk about how to perform hard drive data recovery with windows data recovery tools, firstly let's see what are the common file loss causes on hard drive:
Common Hard Drive Data Loss Reasons
1. Physical damage to computer hard drive
Physical risks such as water, heat, shock and etc can all destroy internal and external hard drives which may cause data loss. The electronic parts of computer hard drive are not resistant to heat and water. When hard drive shocks, the read and write head may bring scratches to platters which may result in irrecoverable data loss on hard drive.
Notes: Therefore, please make sure that your computer are far away from water. Besides, the ventilation situation impacts the heat of computer hard drive. If the computer's fan is not working or blocked, the hard drive will gets too hot to work. So you'd better check the fan regularly to avoid overheating on hard drive.
2. Logical problem caused data loss
It means the failure in hard drive's file system or software, other than the problem in hardware. Most of the time, the logical failure caused data loss are retrievable while the damaged hardware caused file loss are not. There are various kinds of logical failures, such as virus or malware infection, operating error by computer user, hard drive or file system corrupt and etc. Sometimes, the these logical failures can even makes computer system cannot run normally.
Notes: When you come across data loss, hard drive errors, unresponsive system, blue screen and other similar phenomena, you'd better back up all your important files as soon as possible to in case any terrible file loss on hard drive. For some inaccessible datas, please try to use a hard drive restore data software to help you get back these files.
3. Mechanical damage of hard disk
Computer hard disk is composed of various small electronic parts, so inevitably some parts or points may get damaged after improper or long-time usage. If there is something wrong with the read-write head or hard drive, data loss is self-explanatory.
Notes: when you observed strange noises giving out from computer, computer crash and other abnormal signs, then you will need to take care and send it to a computer doctor for a check.
How to Recover Lost Files from Hard Drives?
For both internal and external hard drive data loss (except physical damage caused irrecoverable data loss), there are some data recovery applications that can be applied to restore lost files. To search in Google with hard drive data recovery, you will discover countless results indexed. Instead of blind download and try, hereof we suggest you an effective hard drive data recovery software which is developed by Kvisoft. Below are the 3 steps to recover hard drive data loss:
1. Start Kvisoft data recovery software and click Hard Drive module
2. Select partition and deep scan or quick recovery. Hit Start to scan and discover your lost files.
3. Preview scanning results. Once you found the right one you need, please select it and click Recovery button to get it back.
To know about how to recover deleted MP3 from hard drive.
Computers Articles1. How To Hire The Best Managed Service Provider
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Attractive Website Will Boost Your Company Brand Name Easily
3. Cctv Can Provide You Round The Clock Protection For Your Property
Author: Tyler Bond
4. Microsoft Office 365 Personal Promo Code: Subscription Makes Your Busy Life Productive And Stress-fr
Author: Christine Bleakley
5. Finding The Best Organization For The Great Domain Names
Author: Parveen Kumar
6. Gmail’s Features You’ll Regret Not Knowing Earlier
7. What Recent Trends Have Influenced The Market Of Engraving Systems
Author: Rob Hibbs
8. Private Investigator Milwaukee Is The Best Choice To Expose Truth About Your Suspects
9. How Point Of Sale Systems Helps For Small And Medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
10. Sony Mobiles, Laptops, Tablets, Playstation Repair Centre
Author: Sony Repairer
11. Microsoft Has Rolled Out Office 365 Toolbar For Macos
Author: Lena Smith
12. Salesforce Integration
13. Salesforce Forms
14. Salesforce Form Builder
15. Online Forms For Salesforce