ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Total Articles: 312
History of Cement and Cement Mixers
Cement mixers are a way of carrying and mixing cement while you are working to repair a foundation, sidewalk, or building a mold. Cement is mostly known to be made out of asphalt, which stands for secure in the ancient Greek language.
Cement is a mixture of several different types of materials. This includes sand, limestone and asphalt. Asphalt and cement were found to be used beginning in 625 BC in Babylon as well as in Greece. The idea of this secure foundation was lost for centuries, and began to be experimented with beginning in the 1500’s. After much exploration, European’s found that this type of material was being used in Venezuela. They took the idea and began to use cement for re-caulking ships.
Road building using cement became popular in America in the middle of the 1800’s. This was part of the revolution that began with the industrial age. Cement was first taken from natural resources, such as the lakes that were in Trinidad. However, by the beginning of the 1900’s, the mixture for roads and pavement began to be a mixture of several different types of rocks.
Cement mixers first became popular in the 1920’s, when Automobiles started to become popular. Mixers were first seen as trays that were heated over coal fires. Aggregate was dried in this tray, than asphalt would be poured on top of it. This mix was then stirred by hand. Drums were soon after invented to be used, and soon wheels were added in order to make it easier for the building of roadways and sidewalks. These were known as floating screeds and were popular until the 1960s.
By the 1970s, these types of construction were becoming a concern with the environment. This caused even better technology to be produced in relation to cement mixers. The mixtures that are being used now have an increased improvement with mixture, allowing for less noise, skid resistance, and weather resistance.
Because of the ability to use the cement mixer in relation to the types of roads and sidewalks that are being built, it is allowing for greater roadways and sidewalks. It has also caused the major modes of transportation to be supported by this type of rock. More than ninety-four percent of the ground that is used for transportation is made out of cement. The cement mixer plays an important role in making sure that this secure surface is made.
Automobiles Articles1. Best And Affordable Car, Bus, And Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Senorita Travels
Author: Senorita Travels
2. Buy Quality Used Cars Miami At Affordable Price
3. How To Avoid Major Auto Repairs
4. Improve Your Truck’s Performance By Getting Cummins Compound Turbos Installed
Author: Rip Rook
5. 6 Care Checks To Get Your Car Ready For Spring
Author: neel patel
6. How To Make A Decision About Buying A Car As A College Student?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
7. Prominent Manufacturer And Supplier Of Various Types Of Automobile Washing Machines In Pune - R.v. I
Author: R V Industries
8. How To Get The Best Deals On Vista Auto Service You Can
Author: Andrew Raymond
9. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
10. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
11. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
12. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
13. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
14. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
15. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen