ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Total Articles: 312
History of Cement and Cement Mixers
Cement mixers are a way of carrying and mixing cement while you are working to repair a foundation, sidewalk, or building a mold. Cement is mostly known to be made out of asphalt, which stands for secure in the ancient Greek language.
Cement is a mixture of several different types of materials. This includes sand, limestone and asphalt. Asphalt and cement were found to be used beginning in 625 BC in Babylon as well as in Greece. The idea of this secure foundation was lost for centuries, and began to be experimented with beginning in the 1500’s. After much exploration, European’s found that this type of material was being used in Venezuela. They took the idea and began to use cement for re-caulking ships.
Road building using cement became popular in America in the middle of the 1800’s. This was part of the revolution that began with the industrial age. Cement was first taken from natural resources, such as the lakes that were in Trinidad. However, by the beginning of the 1900’s, the mixture for roads and pavement began to be a mixture of several different types of rocks.
Cement mixers first became popular in the 1920’s, when Automobiles started to become popular. Mixers were first seen as trays that were heated over coal fires. Aggregate was dried in this tray, than asphalt would be poured on top of it. This mix was then stirred by hand. Drums were soon after invented to be used, and soon wheels were added in order to make it easier for the building of roadways and sidewalks. These were known as floating screeds and were popular until the 1960s.
By the 1970s, these types of construction were becoming a concern with the environment. This caused even better technology to be produced in relation to cement mixers. The mixtures that are being used now have an increased improvement with mixture, allowing for less noise, skid resistance, and weather resistance.
Because of the ability to use the cement mixer in relation to the types of roads and sidewalks that are being built, it is allowing for greater roadways and sidewalks. It has also caused the major modes of transportation to be supported by this type of rock. More than ninety-four percent of the ground that is used for transportation is made out of cement. The cement mixer plays an important role in making sure that this secure surface is made.
Automobiles Articles1. The Real Reason We Need To Stop Trying Too Hard In Car Servicing And Repair
Author: James Elston
2. Now Is The Time For You To Know The Truth About Car Valeting
Author: Rhys Gibson
3. Modify A Chopper Using Custom Made Parts Which Are Now Available Online
Author: Levi Fysh
4. How To Acquire A Higher Loan-to-value Percentage On Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
5. Lightweight Folding Bike – It’s The Best Travel Bike Out There!
Author: Paul Pinigis
6. What Sort Of Things You Need To Consider During A Long Drive?
Author: My Tyre Point
7. Effective On Roadside Assistance For Car Lockouts In Raleigh, Nc
Author: Jasin Walva
8. Gps Vehicle Tracking System Unit Manufacturer In Pune-india|nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System Dealer In Pune-india| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
10. Vehicle Tracking System Dealer In Pune- India| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
11. Gps Vehicle Tracking System Manufacture In Pune| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
12. Gps Vehicle Tracking Server-pune-india|nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
13. Vehicle Tracking System Manufacturer In Pune-india| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
14. Vehicle Tracking Server-pune-india| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
15. Gps And Gsm Vehicle Tracking System| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd