ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Car Maintenance Information You Should Follow
Total Articles: 312
When you buy a vehicle you receive certain instructions regarding maintenance that are recommended by the manufacturer. However, with your busy schedule and the increased cost of car maintenance you frequently put off tire and oil changes, checking under the hood, and other similar regular maintenance necessities. Unfortunately, if you put off Car maintenance due to schedule and budget you are risking a bigger inconvenience to your schedule and budget by having your car breakdown. Consider the following maintenance tips to help you keep your car in tip top condition.
Your car needs an oil change every 3,000 to 10,000 miles depending on the way you drive, the age, and condition of your vehicle’s engine, highway driving versus in town driving, and a variety of other factors. Because this is a very wide range in which to change your oil you should probably change your oil every 5,000 miles if you drive like the majority of individuals. Of course, a small percentage of individuals fit into the high and low ranges of the above numbers, but every 5,000 miles is a good round number for an oil change. By following this tip you will spend about 20 minutes and less than $25 and keep your car running for a very long time.
Tires and Tire Pressure
You should check your tires on a regular basis, especially the tire pressure. Each size tire has a recommended tire pressure and maintaining that particular pressure in the tire will prolong the life of the tire as well as provide ease of driving, not to mention increase your safety. When the proper tire pressure is maintained in your vehicle then braking, cornering, and braking are superior which means your safety is increased. Vehicles are not as stable when the tire pressure is out of whack. You should check your tire pressure at least once per month. This is really easy and free as long s you invest in a small tire pressure gauge which is very inexpensive. When you stop for gas and the tank is filling up, simply check all of your tires to ensure the proper air pressure.
You know your brakes are one of the most important aspects of your car. They slow you down and basically allow you to avoid accidents on a daily basis. Because of this you need to be extra alert to your brakes. Also, if you can tell it is time to change the breaks because they are squealing or not slowing your car as quickly as necessary then don’t put it off. Instead, take your lunch break, or whatever time you have and have your breaks changed immediately. Additionally, each time your car has the oil changed have a full inspection including your breaks to make sure the breaks are working properly. If not, you may have them changed the same day.
There are lots of different aspects of your car that need regular maintenance and upkeep. Just make sure you are alert to this fact and always follow the manufacturers suggestions when it comes to your vehicle and your vehicle will last longer and your safety will be increased.
Automobiles Articles1. The Real Reason We Need To Stop Trying Too Hard In Car Servicing And Repair
Author: James Elston
2. Now Is The Time For You To Know The Truth About Car Valeting
Author: Rhys Gibson
3. Modify A Chopper Using Custom Made Parts Which Are Now Available Online
Author: Levi Fysh
4. How To Acquire A Higher Loan-to-value Percentage On Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
5. Lightweight Folding Bike – It’s The Best Travel Bike Out There!
Author: Paul Pinigis
6. What Sort Of Things You Need To Consider During A Long Drive?
Author: My Tyre Point
7. Effective On Roadside Assistance For Car Lockouts In Raleigh, Nc
Author: Jasin Walva
8. Gps Vehicle Tracking System Unit Manufacturer In Pune-india|nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System Dealer In Pune-india| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
10. Vehicle Tracking System Dealer In Pune- India| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
11. Gps Vehicle Tracking System Manufacture In Pune| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
12. Gps Vehicle Tracking Server-pune-india|nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
13. Vehicle Tracking System Manufacturer In Pune-india| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
14. Vehicle Tracking Server-pune-india| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
15. Gps And Gsm Vehicle Tracking System| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd