ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Total Articles: 312
Automobile dealers are the bridge between automobile manufacturers and consumers. Car dealers are primarily engaged in retailing new cars, sport utility vehicles, passenger cars and cargo vans. New car dealers employ 9 out of 10 workers in the automobile industry. Along with vehicle sales, car dealers provide and perform other activities such as repair services, selling used cars and selling replacement parts and accessories. Large dealers are a one-stop shop for customers who wish to buy, finance, and service their vehicle. Used car dealers specialize in used vehicle sales and account for 1 out of 10 jobs in the industry.
Sales of new cars, trucks, and vans tend to depend upon changing consumer tastes and the price of fuel. The popularity of the manufacturer’s vehicle model and the intensity of competition with other dealers play a vital role in the sale of a car. Consumers are also highly sensitive to the cost of financing. Automotive dealers are more likely to offer generous incentives, rebates, and financing deals during sluggish periods to maintain high sales volumes and to reduce stocks.
According to the National Automobile Dealers Association, new vehicle sales account for more than half of the total sales proceeds at contracted new Car and new Truck dealers. These sales generate additional revenue in other departments of the dealerships. By putting new vehicles on the road, dealers count on after-market additions, repairs, and service for added revenue.
Leasing a car or truck is one financing option for consumers. Leasing services have grown in recent years to accommodate changing consumer-purchasing behavior. As vehicles have become more expensive, growing numbers of consumers are unable or reluctant to make a long-term investment in a new car or truck purchase. Car dealers are a key resource for manufacturers who use them to establish brands and motivate customers to purchase their automobiles.
Automobiles Articles1. Auto Body Shop Work Performance
Author: Rickey Gregg
2. 3 Safe Towing Tips For The Peugeot 3008
3. 4 Aussie Roads To Try In Your Skoda Kodiaq
4. Train Battery Market Worth $703.2 Million By 2025
Author: Aaron N Smith
5. A Quick Guide To Upgrading Your Bmw!
Author: Anil Patel
6. Advantages Offered By Oversize Load Trucking Companies
Author: Gabriel Fulton
7. Haggling With A Precision Jeep Butler Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
8. 4 Tips To Choose Best Car Wash Services Near You
9. Moving Forward: Corrective Steps To Obtain An Auto Loan After Rejection
Author: Wiliams Orchard
10. 4 Ways To Avoid Feelings Of Road Rage In Your Nissan X-trail
11. 49cc Motorized Bicycle: Simplifying Transportation With An Auto-mechanic Enhancer
Author: Helio Motorized Bicycles
12. The Amenities And Flexibilities Of The Premium Shuttle Services In Mandurah
Author: Max Brier
13. Get Your Car Dent Repaired By A Professional!
Author: Richard Clinton
14. Vehicle Servicing And Tuning Done Using Original Car Parts In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
15. Tips To Find The Best Service Of Scrap Car Removal In Toronto