ALL >> Business >> View Article
Experience The Cairns Diving Magic
Total Articles: 200
If you have been to Australia then you must have surely heard about Cairns. And for those who haven't, it is a lovely tourist destination. Cairns which is pronounced as 'cans' by locals in Australia, is situated in Queensland. Actually it is in the eastern coast of Cape York Peninsula which you know is in the West Pacific Ocean. As per Australia tourism sources Cairns is a popular tourist destination and is much sought after by international tourists. The sceneries here are visually very attracting and the top locations in Cairns are Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Park.
The climate in Cairns is warm tropical and remains dry from May to November with a temperature of around 29 degree Celsius. However from December to April Cairns experiences monsoons. It is during the dry season that you can enjoy a href="http://www.scubacentre.com.au/">dive Cairns to the fullest and that is why tourists come for holidays during that time. You must have heard about the famous Great Barrier Reef? Well, this town is located in close proximity to that which gives you ample opportunity to embark on Cairns diving expeditions. The bio-diversity of this ecological hotspot is simple awesome. You will find here more that 350 varieties of coral and 1500 species of fish. The variety in marine life makes this place one of the world's best scuba diving sites. Every part of the Great Barrier is amazing.
The SS Yongala wreck dive located within Cairns is another popular diving site. It is about 12 nautical miles from the coast of Cape bowling green. This ship wreck site is still intact thereby becoming historic and a variety of marine life thrives in this site which has become a sort of artificial reef. Tourists visiting Cairns or the Great Barrier Reef never lose an opportunity to visit SS Yongala wreck site.
That is all about diving cairns in brief, which will definitely pump up your adrenaline pushing you to take a trip to this wonderful Australian town. Getting to Cairns is fairly easy as it has an international airport. In case you are planning to tour the length and breath of Australia then you can simply drive in to Cairns from either Sydney or Brisbane. In Australia, Cairns offer the ultimate diving experience. For those who are already raring to go should book their flights in advance and those who are planning can always think of Cairns first when they take their next holiday.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better