ALL >> Service >> View Article
Duct Fans - Axial Ventilators
Total Articles: 57
Canada Blower axial flow ventilators have blades that force air to move along the shaft about which the blades rotate. Axial fans blow air across the axis of the fan, linearly, hence their name. This type of fan is used in a wide variety of applications, ranging from small cooling fans for electronics to the giant fans used in wind tunnels.
Canada Blower Duct TubeAxial and VaneAxial Fans for variable volume air handling applications utilize adjustable pitch high efficiency aerofoil aluminum props to provide optimum performance. Canada Blower Type VPS Adjustax have an internal blade pitch adjustment, which allows to bring variable air volume capability for air conditioning, heating and ventilating applications.
Clamshell Design Vaneaxial Fans are used primarily in applications where ready access to the interior of the fan is desired. The entire bearing assembly can be removed quickly and easily, without removing the fan from the stack. Heavy duty pillow block anti-friction bearings with split inner cylinder are standard. Clamshell design vaneaxial fans are avaiable with steel wheels and aluminum wheels.
Buffalo Blower Spray Booth Design Vaneaxial Fans are available in standard belt drive arrangement 9. These fans are designed for use in spraybooth installations, or in a variety of applications where requirements make it necessary to clean the fan periodically. Standard accessories include: inlet / outlet cones, inlet bell, screensfor fan, cone, or bell; belt guard, weather proof motor and drive cover, spark resitant construction with aluminum wheels, or steel wheels with bronze tipped blades; support legs, suspension clips, shaft seals are also available as standard options.
Spark Resistant X-proof construction on tubeaxial and vaneaxial fans is available in all aluminum airstream (AMCA A) construction; aluminum wheel (AMCA B) construction; and steel wheel with bronze tipped blades and shaft retainer (AMCA C) construction.
High temperature construction on Buffalo Blower axial fans: upon request Chicago Blower vaneaxial fans can be furnished with optional high temperature construction for oven exhaust, or combustion gases exhaust applications.
Canada Blower corrosion resistant construction and chemical duty construction include: for corrosive environment all vaneaxial fans are available in FRP construction, as well as in 304 SS, 316 SS, or 316 L stainless steel construction. Special coatings are optional and selection is made based on the application.
For additional information please refer to http://www.canadablower.com
HVAC Design Engineer
Canada Blower Co.
Service Articles1. How To Select Ceramic Tiles And Ceramic Machinery Manufacturers
Author: John Watson
2. A Quick Look At Tamarind Global & Its Corporate Event Solutions
Author: Rohit Tigga
3. All You Should Know About Replacement Of Car Registration
Author: ABA Auto Registration
4. 3 Points That Make “tamarind Global An Undisputed Player Of Global Event Management Industry
Author: Rohit Tigga
5. Painting Contractors, Local Interior Exterior Painters And House Paint - Danbury
Author: Mario Couto
6. Professional Cleaning Services, Cleaning Supplies And Carpet Deep Spring Cleaners - Ca
Author: Daniel Flores
7. Office Cleaning – Let The Professionals To Handle This Big Mission
Author: Cassie Smitty
8. Why Should You Opt For A Professional Furnace Repair Service?
9. Buying The Necessary Garden Supplies To Maintain Your Garden In Good Shape
Author: Huia Moffat
10. Outsource Standard Engineering Services
Author: Shashank Vaidya
11. Best Range Rover Service Center In Dubai
Author: Land Max Auto
12. Inspection Of Shop Front Breakdown And Their Repairing
Author: Grace Smith
13. Shift Your Workplace With The Best Moving Services In Usa
Author: John Brown
14. How To Lessen Extra Luggage During Relocation
Author: Rajesh Kumar
15. Verdek - Your Solution To Scarce Electric Car Charging Stations