ALL >> Service >> View Article
Duct Fans - Axial Ventilators
Total Articles: 57
Canada Blower axial flow ventilators have blades that force air to move along the shaft about which the blades rotate. Axial fans blow air across the axis of the fan, linearly, hence their name. This type of fan is used in a wide variety of applications, ranging from small cooling fans for electronics to the giant fans used in wind tunnels.
Canada Blower Duct TubeAxial and VaneAxial Fans for variable volume air handling applications utilize adjustable pitch high efficiency aerofoil aluminum props to provide optimum performance. Canada Blower Type VPS Adjustax have an internal blade pitch adjustment, which allows to bring variable air volume capability for air conditioning, heating and ventilating applications.
Clamshell Design Vaneaxial Fans are used primarily in applications where ready access to the interior of the fan is desired. The entire bearing assembly can be removed quickly and easily, without removing the fan from the stack. Heavy duty pillow block anti-friction bearings with split inner cylinder are standard. Clamshell design vaneaxial fans are avaiable with steel wheels and aluminum wheels.
Buffalo Blower Spray Booth Design Vaneaxial Fans are available in standard belt drive arrangement 9. These fans are designed for use in spraybooth installations, or in a variety of applications where requirements make it necessary to clean the fan periodically. Standard accessories include: inlet / outlet cones, inlet bell, screensfor fan, cone, or bell; belt guard, weather proof motor and drive cover, spark resitant construction with aluminum wheels, or steel wheels with bronze tipped blades; support legs, suspension clips, shaft seals are also available as standard options.
Spark Resistant X-proof construction on tubeaxial and vaneaxial fans is available in all aluminum airstream (AMCA A) construction; aluminum wheel (AMCA B) construction; and steel wheel with bronze tipped blades and shaft retainer (AMCA C) construction.
High temperature construction on Buffalo Blower axial fans: upon request Chicago Blower vaneaxial fans can be furnished with optional high temperature construction for oven exhaust, or combustion gases exhaust applications.
Canada Blower corrosion resistant construction and chemical duty construction include: for corrosive environment all vaneaxial fans are available in FRP construction, as well as in 304 SS, 316 SS, or 316 L stainless steel construction. Special coatings are optional and selection is made based on the application.
For additional information please refer to http://www.canadablower.com
HVAC Design Engineer
Canada Blower Co.
Service Articles1. Choosing The Right Commercial Cleaning Service
2. Make Your Kids Birthday Party Entertaining
Author: Crazy Lab
3. Basic Air Conditioner Problems - What Will You Do Fix Ac Problems?
Author: Eswar Moorthy
4. Grab The Best One- Ar-15 Muzzle Brake
5. Details Of Prototype Development Before Launching A Product
Author: Jon Mathu
6. Pest Control: Why Is It Important?
Author: James Matt
7. Basement Waterproofing Oakville
8. How Packers And Movers In Delhi Agency Makes Your Relocation Free From All Types Of Problems.
9. Abc And Co2 Type Fire Extinguisher For Fire Protection
10. Get Your Custom Power Products For Perfect Power Supply
Author: Llilly Allen
11. Janitorial Services Company Manhattan
12. Internet Service Providers With Minimum Cost - How To Compare Isps
Author: Ketan Shah
13. Know About The Buddha Mountain Under Thailand Golf Tour
Author: David Patrick
14. Considerations For Commercial Lighting Design
Author: Kuldeep Bwail
15. 5 Tips To Improve Room Lighting
Author: Kevin Valerio