ALL >> Service >> View Article
Duct Fans - Axial Ventilators
Total Articles: 57
Canada Blower axial flow ventilators have blades that force air to move along the shaft about which the blades rotate. Axial fans blow air across the axis of the fan, linearly, hence their name. This type of fan is used in a wide variety of applications, ranging from small cooling fans for electronics to the giant fans used in wind tunnels.
Canada Blower Duct TubeAxial and VaneAxial Fans for variable volume air handling applications utilize adjustable pitch high efficiency aerofoil aluminum props to provide optimum performance. Canada Blower Type VPS Adjustax have an internal blade pitch adjustment, which allows to bring variable air volume capability for air conditioning, heating and ventilating applications.
Clamshell Design Vaneaxial Fans are used primarily in applications where ready access to the interior of the fan is desired. The entire bearing assembly can be removed quickly and easily, without removing the fan from the stack. Heavy duty pillow block anti-friction bearings with split inner cylinder are standard. Clamshell design vaneaxial fans are avaiable with steel wheels and aluminum wheels.
Buffalo Blower Spray Booth Design Vaneaxial Fans are available in standard belt drive arrangement 9. These fans are designed for use in spraybooth installations, or in a variety of applications where requirements make it necessary to clean the fan periodically. Standard accessories include: inlet / outlet cones, inlet bell, screensfor fan, cone, or bell; belt guard, weather proof motor and drive cover, spark resitant construction with aluminum wheels, or steel wheels with bronze tipped blades; support legs, suspension clips, shaft seals are also available as standard options.
Spark Resistant X-proof construction on tubeaxial and vaneaxial fans is available in all aluminum airstream (AMCA A) construction; aluminum wheel (AMCA B) construction; and steel wheel with bronze tipped blades and shaft retainer (AMCA C) construction.
High temperature construction on Buffalo Blower axial fans: upon request Chicago Blower vaneaxial fans can be furnished with optional high temperature construction for oven exhaust, or combustion gases exhaust applications.
Canada Blower corrosion resistant construction and chemical duty construction include: for corrosive environment all vaneaxial fans are available in FRP construction, as well as in 304 SS, 316 SS, or 316 L stainless steel construction. Special coatings are optional and selection is made based on the application.
For additional information please refer to http://www.canadablower.com
HVAC Design Engineer
Canada Blower Co.
Service Articles1. Choose Your Luxury Cab Rental
Author: Mega Cabs
2. How To Troubleshoot Dell Printer Error 016-302
Author: Lena Smith
3. 13x Molecular Sieve For Oxygen Generator
4. Things To Take Care Of While Selecting An Electrical Repair Store
Author: John Watson
5. Gloss Checker For Measuring Gloss Of A Surface
Author: Gloss Meters
6. How Much Does It Cost For Basement Waterproofing?
7. Reason Why Pest Control Treatment By A Professional Firm Is Better Than Home Remedies
8. Why Erp Software Is Needed In Educational Universities ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
9. A Deep Dive Into The Benefits Of The Customized Sling Bags
Author: Denesh Yadav
10. Moving Is Not As Easy As It Looks
11. What Is Seo?
12. Custom Acrylic Signboards For Your Business
Author: Raghunath Reddy
13. Tips For Efficient Project Management – A Starter-kit For Beginners
14. Moving Services For Busy People
Author: Grace Miles
15. Herbal Cure For Zika Virus Infection, Cure Zika Infection Naturally, Ayurvedic Treatment For Zika, H
Author: vipul sharma