ALL >> Business >> View Article
Heavy Duty Vane Axial Fans
Total Articles: 56
The Chicago Blower Canada fixed pitch and adjustable pitch axial fans have a wide range of applications in industries throughout the world. Designed for efficiency, reliability and trouble free operation, these fans are particularly suitable for use in high specification ventilation, cooling and drying systems. The Chicago Blower Canada fixed and adjustable pitch axial fans are used in a wide range of applications where the cost and complexity of a variable pitch alternative is less attractive.
The fixed pitch axial fans are designed for steady state duty and are simple and straightforward for greater reliability and ease of maintenance. With Chicago Blower Canada Co. space saving designs and layout options including direct, belt or dual motor drives, a wide range of installation alternatives can be provided. Vaneaxial adjustable pitch designs have the additional feature of permitting the fan to be precisely matched to system requirements, saving power and reducing noise. The blade pitch of an adjustable pitch fan is easily changed with the fan at rest. Simultaneous pitch adjustment, which allows the pitch of all the blades to be changed at the same time with one simple adjustment, is useful in many applications.
Chicago Blower Canada vane axial fans can supply 500,000 CFM volume of air. Many of the Vaneaxial fan / blower designs can be specifically customised for specialised applications, including:
• mine and tunnel ventilation
• general building ventilation
• navy and maritime
• process air supply
• wind tunnels
• nuclear safety
• and general ventilating, cooling and exhaust applications
Chicago Blower Canada engineer variable pitch axial fans to meet the specific requirements of these specialised applications. For example for mine and tunnel ventilation, our fans can be supplied with the following design features:
• flow reversal in a range between 40 to 60% of nominal flow achieved by varying the blade pitch or changing the direction of rotation
• operation in temperatures up to up to 600°C for 120 minutes
• explosion resistance due to the appropriate material combination for blades and fan casing
• the ability to change from regular operating position to stand-by position and vice versa automatically, e.g. for mine ventilation where a standby fan is required
Chicago Blower Canada Co. engineers use the experience they have gained from a wide range of installations throughout the world to assess the needs of the customer and provide the optimum fan for each application.
A wide range of blade materials is available , with or without erosion shields, several main bearing options, and can supply a number of inlet and outlet configurations and a variety of stall avoidance methods.
The adjustable pitch Vaneaxial fan is designed for 8000 hours operation per year for 20 years with a minimum of maintenance and a maximum of reliability. Blade replacement can be carried out in-situ, and impeller overhauls can be undertaken without dismantling the fan casing and removing the complete rotating assembly. All maintenance can be carried out on site.
For additional information please refer to http://www.chicagoblowercanada.com/airfoilblower.html.
Chicago Blower Canada
Industrial Process Ventilating Engineers
Chicago Blower Canada Co.
Business Articles1. Voluntary Administration Experts Help You Navigate Through The Financial Crisis
Author: Thomas Dawson
2. Trash Tips For Consumers
Author: Kevin Smith
3. Bulk Sms Service - Bulk Sms Provider
4. Wise Upgrade For Ip Surveillance Networks
Author: Argus Filch
5. Private Limited Company Registration
6. Learn How To Design Your Business Card Easily And Effectively
7. How About The Magnesium Oxide Used For Thermal Conducting Filler?
Author: hu Allen
8. How To Properly Ventilate Your Home Until The Smoke Cleaning Services In Canton Arrive
Author: Kevin Smith
9. Top 5 Benefits Of Buying New Office Furniture
Author: Iron Age Office
10. How To Get Accolades For Arranging A Well-managed Corporate Event?
Author: Manish Singh Khatri
11. Exclusive Online Resource For No Guarantor Bad Credit Loans
Author: Andrew Edmonds
12. Silk Laminated Business Cards And Next Day Business Card Printing
Author: Vikram Kumar
13. Professional Home Builders Can Offer The Best Home Buying Experience According To Your Preferences
14. Reasons To Hire An Marketing Company In Chicago
Author: Emilie Nicolas is the author of this article.
15. Installing The Correct Floor And Light Panels Australia For Your Home
Author: Reza Rahnamaei