ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Real Estate Delhi: South Witnessing A Mild Depreciation In Rates
Total Articles: 54
Delhi, India's capital city, is notorious for showing a continuous escalation in its price rates, which can be attributed to world-class infrastructure, availability of mod cones, and a good potential for reconstructions. Major developers as well as builders have taken real estate Delhi as their major play-field. It is the upper-middle and the elite segments that have kept the prices all high, thanks to a steady demand from them. Contrastingly, a drop was witnessed in the second quarter of 2013, in major localities of South Delhi
Take, for example, the plush colonies like Saket and Defence Colony: the prices are always on a high here. But currently, they too are facing a slump in the capital rates. The souther region is largely occupied by very affluent class, who have incomes in six figures, and disposable enough to invest on property buying. But, it was only recently that these localities saw a depreciation in rates, thanks to the all-new Farm House Policy floated by the authorities.
As per the policy, DDA announced that 26 lowly populated villages in Delhi shall see the development of high-end farm houses. This caught the attention of all those buyers who were planning to buy the farm-houses in South Delhi localities. As they were getting 1-acre top-notch farm houses by spending less, they changed their focus to these scantily developed areas. The result is all there to see: the property for sale in Delhi at Saket has gone down by 14%,; at Defence Colony, the flat rates have depreciated by 9%. This can be seen as the ripe opportunity for those who want to make a purchase in South. The mean psf (price/sq. ft) rate in South Delhi in August, 2013 is recorded as Rs. 13233/ sq ft., an appreciable drop from Rs. 17208/- in August, 2012.
If the trends for real estate in Delhi in the other localities are taken into consideration, we see that the rates are witnessing a depreciation there. The market analysis shows that a slump of 3% in the prices has taken over past one year. One of the reasons was the slow pace at which new constructions are coming into being. But the market is still stable and the prices have not fallen much. The values have remained steady in areas including Dwarka, Vasundhra Enclave, and Kailash Colony. Towards the East, the real estate has got a good boost of about 9% over past one year, while North Delhi saw an appreciation of 4%.
Search properties to buy, sell, or rent at Makaan.com, the premier property sites based in India. Lacs of residential and commercial real estate spaces have been listed over the portal. Search Real Estate in Delhi property that fits within your budget and in the locality that you prefer. Buy properties like individual houses, villas, bungalows, plots, offices, studio apartments, and many more in the cities PAN India.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Five Tips For Saving Winter Fuel Costs
Author: Ron Woods
2. South Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report 2017
Author: John Herman
3. Port Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report November 2017
Author: John Herman
4. What To Expect When Renting Your First Apartment?
Author: Antonio Victor
5. How Can You Benefit From A Real Estate Agent If You Are A Property Seller?
Author: Pamela Scout
6. Set Amidst Upscale Workplaces Orchid Greens Offers Lavish Flats In Hennur Road
Author: Abhishek Agarwal
7. So You Have A Few Houses For Sale In Penticton
Author: Mark Wahlberg is the author of this article
8. You Need Professional Assistance While Looking For Greenwood Homes For Sale!
Author: Ron Woods
9. How Real Estate Investments Return Profits - Md Properties Llc
Author: MD Property
10. 3 Dos And Don’ts Of Selling A Luxury Property
Author: April lavine
11. Looking To Hire The Best Property Management Firm? 6 Questions To Ask
Author: Greg Paielli
12. Parsvnath Developers-property In Jodhpur
Author: Parsvnath Developers
13. What Are The Different Cscs Cards In Uk Construction Industry?
Author: Graeme Hick
14. Ghaziabad Best Residential Real Estate Investment Options In Ncr
Author: Surya Prakash
15. Now Get Service Apartments In Mangalore