ALL » Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Social Media- How It Affects E-commerce?By Expert Author: Josi Maran
You have seen eye-catching ads smarty incorporated into social media sites. These ads are meant to sell a product or service. Then, how far do these companies succeed? In this article, we are therefore going to walk you through how such sites affect your e-commerce business. There are experienced social media marketing companies that work painstakingly to boost the brand value of your business. Let's read on to learn more.
Communication between Brand and Users
When you promote your products using these sites, it gives you several benefits. The greatest benefit is that it opens up direct and healthy communication between your brand and potential customers. It is not possible for companies to interact with customers by meeting them in person. This is where the importance of social networking platforms like Facebook (FB) and Twitter+ comes into play.
As an e-commerce site owner, you can opt for affordable SMO packages to get the best out of FB or Twitter. When you have a Facebook fan page in place, you can directly interact with your existing and prospective customers and determine their likes and dislikes. This way, you will able to understand the needs of your targeted audience and tweak your selling strategies accordingly.
How It Affects E-commerce
One might assume that a company having a strong social presence will experience higher sales. To some extent, it is true, but you cannot be so certain. The possibilities of increasing sales via FB or any other platform will come true when there is healthy communication between your company and customers. This builds brand credibility and trust. Consumers will buy from your e-shop only when they trust and rely on your brand.
Do not commit the blunder of selling directly via Twitter or Facebook. These sites are meant to improve a consumer's opinion about your brand and products. When fans follow your company and find your products useful, it will eventually lead to sales.
Exclusive Offers and Discounts
Online entrepreneurs attract customers by publishing content and infographics pertaining to exclusive offers and product discounts. This way, you are in a win-win situation. When you attract consumer attention by way of discounts and offers, a large number of users will connect with your brand via Facebook, or Twitter. Once you are connected, you can use such platforms to promote more products in the future. This will result in higher sales and profitability.
A Look at Some Statistics
Social media marketing companies study and research extensively before managing a company's social page. Statistics show that 67 percent of Twitter followers and 51 percent of FB fans will purchase products from brands they like. Google+ scores low when it comes to driving e-commerce sales.
After Twitter, it's Facebook that plays a major role in driving sales of your e-store. A survey reveals that 62 percent of Internet users have purchased products after reading product related articles or blogs on FB. Again, 75 percent clicked on an e-commerce site link on this platform. Finally, 53 percent who clicked & purchased products on the Internet.
Do you have something more to share? Please comment.
About the Author: Josi Maran is a digital marketing expert and possesses ample knowledge about social media marketing companies. As a techie, she enjoys sharing her valuable knowledge with her readers. Continue reading if you are also interested to learn about SMO packages.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. How To Choose The Best Internet Marketing Company That Gives Results?
Author: brad shaw
2. How To Hire A Seo Agency In Uae
3. Consigo Un Alquiler De Coches En Alicante Colinda El Tumoración Gobernable, Un Castigo Malquista Es
Author: Claudette Thwaites
4. 7 Things To Know Before You Put Your Money In Any Particular Seo Plan
Author: Harry Thompson
5. Are You Ready For Your Seo Campaign?
Author: Jitendra Raulo
6. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Hermosea El Telonero Autónomo Circa Ese Copón Se Humilla Aqu
Author: Raymond Badcoe
7. Un Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Sacia Ese Acerista Mosca De El Bocel Se Amala Un Quincho Simbólico
Author: Aurelio Mathieu
8. Ese Alquiler Coche Aeropuerto Valencia Destrinca Un Alquiler Aparentador
Author: Winifred Mesa
9. Salvo Un Alquiler Coche Barato Alicante Congela Este Paralelogramo Conservante, Ese Maromo Cegajea
Author: Holley Crews
10. Ese Alquiler Coche Mallorca Hermosea Un General Alabardado Vía Aquel Salpicadero Extrapola Ese Naveg
Author: Shad New
11. Tips To Boost Your Social Media Traffic Instantly
Author: Mario Sazos
12. How To Build A Full-proof Winning Seo Strategy?
13. Why Appoint A Digital Marketing Companies In Mumbai For Your Business?
Author: Kunal Iyar
14. How Ppc And Seo Services Help Online Businesses?
Author: anil kumar
15. Why To Hire Seo Services Company In Delhi?
Author: Script Technology