ALL >> Health >> View Article
Some Diseases That An Acupuncturist From Denver Can Help You With
Total Articles: 1
The Health situation in Colorado isn't exactly bad, but it certainly has room for improvement. America's Health Rankings reports that the state ranked 11th in terms of overall health in 2012. One way to address potential issues is to supplement conventional healthcare with alternative medicine, such as the services of an acupuncturist in Denver, who can help treat the following diseases and ailments.
Easily the most typical ailment handled by acupuncturists everywhere, chronic pain can range from long-term but mild painful sensations in the limbs to serious, debilitating pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. While chronic pain can affect anyone, it is more common among athletes, accident survivors, and senior citizens who often resort to acupuncture as an alternative to pain-relieving medications. Acupuncture therapy can also be used to treat migraines or severe headaches accompanied by nausea.
This lung disease, which is normally confused with asthma, damages rather than merely irritates lung tissue. Bronchitis can be attributed to various factors; pollutants, dust, and second-hand cigarette smoke are the usual suspects. While acupuncture can't exactly repair damaged lung tissue, it can help open up the bronchial passages and allow the lungs to function properly.
Any disruption to the brain’s blood flow is dangerous because it can lead to permanent disabilities or even death, depending on the area of the brain that is affected. Acupuncture can aid the recovery of stroke victims by encouraging normal blood circulation. Body acupuncture can also help bring back the patient’s motor functions, although this type of therapy needs to be conducted over a long period of time.
People who suffer from depression and anxiety can greatly benefit from acupuncture treatment that can help them to relax and calm down. One study in China even suggests that acupuncture can treat schizophrenia, at least to some extent, as it helps people achieve a better state of mind. Some Denver acupuncture centers even specialize in treating chronic insomnia, especially if it is accompanied by other ailments like fibromyalgia.
Acupuncture is by no means a panacea, but the growing number of adherents and patients who attest that it really works is certainly worth taking into account. For more information, visit: apps.who.int/medicinedocs/en/d/Js4926e/5.html and healthy.net/scr/article.aspx?ID=1980.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat