ALL >> Education >> View Article
Attaining Recognition Through Hp2-h27, Servicing Hp Desktops, Workstations And Notebooks Exam
Total Articles: 112
Ranked as the world’s largest vendor of PC, Hewlett-Packard or HP is not just a big name when it comes to the production of servers and software; the globally recognized multinational corporation is also one of the world’s leading names for IT certifications. Nowadays, the usage of latest products and software isn’t just related to entertainment or business usage, those very products can grant you access to the jobs you dream of. Similarly, the valuable credentials and certifications offered through HP ExpertOne Program not only validate your skills as an IT professional, but also help you secure yourself a brighter future.
HP2-H27 is one of the prized HP certification exams assessing a candidate’s knowledge of Notebook and Workstation fundamentals and an overall extensive knowledge and usage of HP products. For Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations and Notebooks exam, the applicant must have an at least six month working experience with support and servicing industry workstations, notebooks, and desktops, as well as fundamental knowledge about other HP products as well.
Though not mandatory, it is highly recommended that the candidates wishing to appear in the HP2-H27 exam should have a Comp TIA A+ or other equivalent certification to assist them in gaining the required skills and knowledge. As the exam is very much based on practical knowledge of industrial working and henceforth acquired skills, it is necessary for a candidate to have hands on experience with the HP product prior to appearing for the Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations and Notebooks exam. Through the exam, you’ll be able to master the knowledge of the HP technologies used in the HP desktops, notebooks and workstations. The test is primarily for the support, service and field service engineers. The HP2-H27 exam comes in multiple-choice format with 50 questions and an elapsed time of 75 minutes. During the exam, the candidates are also welcome to submit their opinions regarding the exam questions as per the policy of HP for the exam, the passing score of which is 70%. The exam topics covered in the exam along with the percentage of question selection are listed below:
• Basics of HP services; Replacing of Parts, Warranty, and ID numbers
• Troubleshooting and Diagnostics; Usage of tools, basic and advanced troubleshooting
• HP Product technology; Networking, Storage, and Security, etc
• HP Products Servicing; Precautionary measures and Repair Issues
• HP Documentation and Resources; Knowledge of HP websites, documentation and HP support
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake